Facebook page reviewing edits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minkeybox

Reaction score
Hi guys

Over the last couple of weeks I have had constant notifications from my FB business page telling me to review info on the page with ‘suggested edits’ trouble is all the info is correct & their suggested edits are wrong!

Ive changed the details twice now, but the info keeps reverting back to what Facebook say the details are, its soo blooming annoying! Not only are the details now wrong but Im pee’d off its being forced on me by a company that know nothing about the blooming business :(

It was previously about my openings hours & this morning they have started about my price range :(

Has anyone else had the same ‘suggested edits’ notifications?

Honestly feel like deleting the ruddy thing, but ive had it years & theres a lot of photos etc on there xx

I don’t as yet have a business page on Facebook but am hoping to have one soon. I’ve read a few people having issues with business pages. Can you not just set up a personal page but just make it all about your business and avoid these problems? I’m guessing not or everyone would be doing it.

I don’t as yet have a business page on Facebook but am hoping to have one soon. I’ve read a few people having issues with business pages. Can you not just set up a personal page but just make it all about your business and avoid these problems? I’m guessing not or everyone would be doing it.

No, as FB close down private profiles acting as business ones. They have shut them down for the past few years unfortunately :(

I think they were proactive on that change so ppl would spend money on the business profiles (ads, sponsered posts etc) once they get rid of the account you loose everything from messages to photos xx

Hi guys

Over the last couple of weeks I have had constant notifications from my FB business page telling me to review info on the page with ‘suggested edits’ trouble is all the info is correct & their suggested edits are wrong!

Ive changed the details twice now, but the info keeps reverting back to what Facebook say the details are, its soo blooming annoying! Not only are the details now wrong but Im pee’d off its being forced on me by a company that know nothing about the blooming business :(

It was previously about my openings hours & this morning they have started about my price range :(

Has anyone else had the same ‘suggested edits’ notifications?

Honestly feel like deleting the ruddy thing, but ive had it years & theres a lot of photos etc on there xx

Dont delete it!! How long you have had your page means a lot on FB. You could reach out to FB and ask what's up. Have you had any luck in stabilising it? I would take a look for you but I'd need to have your page ID.

I keep getting them. It was annoying me at first but now i just ignore them xx

I keep getting them. It was annoying me at first but now i just ignore them xx

Keep an eye on it Donna! I ignored them for a few weeks & FB inplemented the changes on my behalf. Now all my opening hours are listed wrong, which in turn sends the wrong automated response to messages as the page dosn’t recognise when Im actually closed & away from the phone, salon & diary :( xx

Keep an eye on it Donna! I ignored them for a few weeks & FB inplemented the changes on my behalf. Now all my opening hours are listed wrong, which in turn sends the wrong automated response to messages as the page dosn’t recognise when Im actually closed & away from the phone, salon & diary :( xx
Aww no i'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up xx

I’m getting fed up with the constant notifications which are obviously not accurate. The vast majority of my business was generated from fb and personal recommendation on it and it’s awful now.

I’m getting fed up with the constant notifications which are obviously not accurate. The vast majority of my business was generated from fb and personal recommendation on it and it’s awful now.

Same here :( Im using Insta more & more now & the more FB fiddles about the more its making me hover over the delete page button!
Xx

This has appeared this morning as Ive been ignoring their suggested edits :(

Attachments

• EB467B9A-BF9A-496C-9C92-3771FB8103AB.png
    EB467B9A-BF9A-496C-9C92-3771FB8103AB.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 18
Yes I’ve had this too. I went on and rejected it. Couldn’t do it from my iPhone though I had to go on my laptop!

Latest posts

Back