Facebook page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd hair

Reaction score
Hi I've seen other people do a Facebook page I only have a fb profile n I get a lot of my client through fb with them been able to see my b4 n after pics but wondering if I should do one of them competitions with so many likes and a prize at the end but not 100% how to go about it x

Hi hon, slightly off topic but I have read that if you're running a business you need to create a page rather than profile as they are the Fb rules and Fb are clamping down and even shutting down people's profiles - you could risk losing all your hard work.

Also there are very strict rules on Fb about running competitions, again I'd check their terms and conditions carefully as they seem to shut pages down if they contravene rules. Just be careful xx

I haven't got Facebook but will be soon to advertise my work! So do I have to get a business one? New to all this so don't know what's what???

Just set up a personal account (known as a profile) then from that account create a page and it's really step by step.

You can set up a page without a personal profile but it limits what you can do so I'd advise set up a profile first. You can sort of draw people in using a profile where you have to sit and wait as a page. It'll make sense when you get started hon don't worry it's not difficult (I promise) xx

Hi, I also get a lot of business off FB, but I found a page really hard to use and not much interest in it, so I set up a new profile, now this is against FB rules, and I hear they are shutting them down, but know a lot of people do the same and find it works really well, any special offers I have I just do it as a status then it appears in peoples news feeds xx

Latest posts

Back