Facebook page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I've just had a text from a prospective client asking for my business page address which I gave to her but now she's told me she can't find it anywhere!

I can't see anything wrong with the page and a current client has just liked a photo I've posted. Can you geeks tell me if you can find me, and what do I do if you can't?!

www.facebook.com/bespokebeautique

Thanks in advance xxxx

Hi geeks,

I've just had a text from a prospective client asking for my business page address which I gave to her but now she's told me she can't find it anywhere!

I can't see anything wrong with the page and a current client has just liked a photo I've posted. Can you geeks tell me if you can find me, and what do I do if you can't?!

Thanks in advance xxxx

It came up fine for me x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi geeks,

Thanks in advance xxxx

Hiya, I just clicked on the link and it worked fine for me xx

Thank you both for having a look for me, does seem strange that she couldn't find it though. Anyone else had this problem?

Thank you both for having a look for me, does seem strange that she couldn't find it though. Anyone else had this problem?

Yea me, if I give ppl the link or just my name they can't find me
Iv only been found from 2 friends/clients that spent hours searching and the rest have found me from their pg
Very weird

Doesnt come up for me. Im using an iphone & have FB & SG apps, your link just sent me to my FB app & my news feed xx

Yea me, if I give ppl the link or just my name they can't find me
Iv only been found from 2 friends/clients that spent hours searching and the rest have found me from their pg
Very weird

That's so annoying! I post so much on my page so I want my clients to see it all. Anything we can do to change this?

That's so annoying! I post so much on my page so I want my clients to see it all. Anything we can do to change this?

It's probably her browser that's the problem, nothing you've done.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back