Facebook pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
Good morning everybody. Just out of curiosity, where do you get all these lovely professional pictures to put on Facebook pages, apart from your own clients?
Thank you so much xxxx

I only use pics I take myself. I don’t use fancy filters with stars etc, it’s just not me plus I can’t be bothered lol

I use photos that I have taken myself and I watermark these with my salon name. I also use photos by the companies I use such as CND or Lecente e.g. new colours coming out. These always look professional.
I belong to the Facebook pages of the different companies I use and this is useful so that I can share anything good from their page to my own salon page. Great for new product launches that I will be stocking.

I just tend to post photos of interesting sets of nails I have done - with nail art usually. A nail tech near me posts a set everyday but it's of just regular colours which is a bit boring I find, so I swipe past. I suspect she has them all set up on a schedule as it's often the same fingers in the picture! If you post too many I think your audience switches off.

Using pictures from the brands you use is always a great idea. Many of them will have a library of images for you to use if you are a customer so just ask them.

There's also some great free image sites like pixabay.com that you can use as the images are copyright free. Just make sure that you make it clear you are illustrating a point and not appearing to pass any images off as your own.

Good morning everybody. Just out of curiosity, where do you get all these lovely professional pictures to put on Facebook pages, apart from your own clients?
Thank you so much xxxx
im the same mine always look rubbish x

Latest posts

Back