Facebook price list help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katfin

Reaction score
Hello does anyone know how it is best to display your price list on Facebook please? The about me section only allows for small number of words.

I thought maybe adding it as a picture but then this will get lost as new pics are added. I wants it to be very obvious where to find the prices.

Thanks in advance

You can add it as a picture and pin it to the top of your page x

Oh excellent thank you I will try that! I'm a bit slow with Facebook! Lol! X

Join the club haha x

I added mine to the Notes section.

Sorry to butt in but when you say make a picture, what do you do it on? An app? Xx

I had Carl @ verve design this for me! My full price list is on my website but this is my most popular treatments. He has done my logo and loads of stuff for me too he is very reasonably priced but very very good! I just post it to Facebook at times or pin to the top xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437563857.882910.jpg

Like my Facebook and you can see of examples of what else he does & how I use it!
Www.facebook.com/absolutebeautyedin

I had Verve design mine too x

That looks lovely!
I'm still trying to pin mine doesn't appear to have the option! Going to have a play tonight! X

Ah I have worked it out! You can't do it on an iPad or phone only on a computer! If anyone else can't find it! X

Latest posts

Back