Facebook question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
Ive created a FB page and invited all my friends to like it, however when my other half has checked his FB there is no notification. I've just rang my sister in law and she hasn't either, any ideas anyone? I've published the page and it said we have informed your friends about your page, now I'm stuck!

this happened to me too i just shared the link to my page with my friends instead x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

this happened to me too i just shared the link to my page with my friends instead x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the reply I think I panicked too early I've had 5 likes so it must of worked lol I think I'll share the link too just in case x

I have found sharing things on my own personal page drums up activity. I don't know if this has anything to do with a lot of people using their phones for FB now. I know that when I use my tablet, I can't even see a link for my own business page!

I have found sharing things on my own personal page drums up activity. I don't know if this has anything to do with a lot of people using their phones for FB now. I know that when I use my tablet, I can't even see a link for my own business page!

Facebook have released a specific 'pages' app now - it's very similar to the standard app in how it works, but it gives you access to analytics etc on the move, so it's pretty useful.

Facebook have released a specific 'pages' app now - it's very similar to the standard app in how it works, but it gives you access to analytics etc on the move, so it's pretty useful.

Only problem with the pages app is that you still cant access messages people send privately to your page grrr very frustrating! I have to remind myself to log onto the computer to check them

Pages app? That's interesting. I use an Android Tablet (Galaxy Tab 10.1), is this something I would download with Android?

Sorry to be a bit techno naive. :o

Pages app? That's interesting. I use an Android Tablet (Galaxy Tab 10.1), is this something I would download with Android?

Sorry to be a bit techno naive. :o

I tried to find the pages app on my android phone but it didn't come up in the search reults. So I searched for it on my iPod touch and downloaded it on there instead. Can't say as I was overly impressed, tho! xx

Just to update on the pages app situation regarding private messages... The new update now lets you access messages and reply :) fabulous! Now it is actually worthwhile having! X

Thanks so much for this. Found it frustrating recently when I was unable to view private messages on my page when using Facebook on my phone X

Latest posts

Back