Facebook Selling Pages for Therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolla

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've just done a search for this but can't find anything relevent - maybe I'm not entering the correct words?

I was wondering if anyone from SG has created a group on Facebook for selling pro products to other pros - seen as we're not allowed to sell on here? Or if you are a member of one that you can recommend?

I've searched the selling pages on Facebook and can see a couple of nail ones but I don't know how 'legit' they are with regards to having professional members. I've got a couple of bits I want to sell but don't want to put them on ebay for non-pros to get hold of.

Thanks x

I'm interested in this too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you based? I'm a member of a Essex one if that's any good for you? It's a great group for selling and helping each other out with bookings and so on but we don't advertise our businesses on it xx

Simply Kerry's Beauty <3

I'm on the Wirral - I don't mind posting goods as long as P&P is covered so not necessarily looking for a local group. The ones I've looked through have got all sorts on them, adverts for businesses, requests for items etc. I want to find a purely selling one.

Will be willing to start one if one like this doesn't exist!

Ooh I'm in Essex, what's the page name please?

It's 'Essex Beauticians and Beauty Therapists' it really is a great group x

Simply Kerry's Beauty <3

You are able to sell to other professionals through The Guild :D

If you email me your email address I can send you a request to join our closed group.

Please also send a link to your Facebook page and/or website as it's only open to professionals.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I think the OP's questions have been answered sufficiently, so I will now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back