Facebook, "Talking about this"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJK

Addicted to pilates geek
Reaction score
I've got a facebook page but I'm not an expert...

On the left-hand side of my facebook page, there is a record of who likes my page, and below that there is a record of "Talking about this". What is this and how do I find out who is talking about my page and what they are saying?

As far as I know, every time someone mentions your page or comments on one of your pictures etc it will count as talking about your page, but there's no way to see who's talking and what they are saying... Annoying isn't it?

Karen is correct, it is the number of people sharing, and basically talking about your page. You cant see who they are or what they are saying and it is an average number so it will fluctuate up and down.

You can check your insights where it will show you what things get people talking about, whether it be pictures, videos, links, or general chat.

Angel - tres annoying. Wish I could see what they are up to!

Naturalnails - thank you. I'll see what I can do with insights.

Angel - tres annoying. Wish I could see what they are up to!

Naturalnails - thank you. I'll see what I can do with insights.

It's already been mentioned, but yep, it's Facebook showing you how many people are 'creating stories' using your page, so any time they mention you, or share something from your page, it'll bump up the 'talking about'.

There's some nice 'virality' statistics on the insights page as well - you can see how many people are seeing the info shared from your page.

Latest posts

Back