facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi

Is there anywhere on it that you can see who has 'viewed' your profile?

Thanks

Amb xx

Im not sure, it doesnt come up on any info who has had a look at your profile, so I shouldnt think so!

Not sure though, maybe someone else will be able to give a definate answer for you! xxx

Ive addes ' rate your sex appeal' and you get points from strangers rating how goreoud you are so that gives you an idea whos been looking at your profile, pm me f you wish and ill try and send it to you on facebook!!
hth
Carrie xx

Hi

Thanks

Amb xx

ONLY people you have accepted as friends can view your profile.
Is that what you were asking? :rolleyes:

ONLY people you have accepted as friends can view your profile.
Is that what you were asking? :rolleyes:

ppl can also see your profile if you are on the same 'network' too

hense why im nt in one!.... mind you id either be london or brighton and hove........ crawley is right in the middle... so no network for me!...lol

ppl can also see your profile if you are on the same 'network' too

hense why im nt in one!.... mind you id either be london or brighton and hove........ crawley is right in the middle... so no network for me!...lol

Oh right - I've not chosen a location network either, so I wouldn't know about that.
Cheers hun :hug:

yeah you need to be careful about entering a network as I found out,anyone in same network can view all your personal details,hence why I am not in one anymore.:green:

You can change it so that your profile can only be viewed by friends even if you are in a network. You do it by clicking privacy at the top right hand of the page and it give you your options.hths:)

oooh, righto, just off to check.

Hi

Thanks

Amb xx
Hi,

If you go to Privacy and go into 'News-feed and Mini-feed Privacy', there is a list on the right hand side which explains what people will never be able to do on your profile (i.e see whether you viewed other's profiles and photo's, who you rejected etc) so you won't be able to do it to them either.

Once in Privacy, access each one of the catagories and you can change what people view if they look up your profile (you can make it different for friends or restricted profiles). Mind you, i've found each one has several sub-lists so it can get a bit like a tree with many branches!!! :grr:

Hope i didn't offend by stating the obvious about anything you already knew!!! :o:o:o:hug:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Minkus meant is there a place that she can check who's been checking her out. For example, say I knew Minkus but we'd had a fall out but I was being nosey checking out what she's up to. She wants to know if she can click on a list and a list of everyone who has looked at her profile will come up, so amongst all her friends, there would be my name too............even though I didn't want her to know.
Clear as mud? Shall I run that by you again?

Minkus
if it wasnt clear it is now....
amber i dont think there is a way to see who has viewed you mate x

Does anyone know why people reuqest you to be their friend...I only joined for a nosey and have had 2 requests (I dont even have a pic on).

You can change your settings so that the only people that can see you profile is you and your friends, i think its in privacy in the top right corner then click edit settings next to profile.

I am in the newcastle network but only people in my friends list can see me... i think :eek:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Minkus meant is there a place that she can check who's been checking her out. For example, say I knew Minkus but we'd had a fall out but I was being nosey checking out what she's up to. She wants to know if she can click on a list and a list of everyone who has looked at her profile will come up, so amongst all her friends, there would be my name too............even though I didn't want her to know.

Sorry, i explain things as well as an eskimo talking to a penguin sometimes (are they on the same pole:confused::confused:!!).
I just meant that if minkus checked that list, it says that they will never publish who has been looking at who's list on any news feeds anywhere, so no she won't be able to check this out as no-one can. I got carried away, trying to figure it out myself probably:lol:. Hands up who's a techno-dweeb!

Does anyone know why people reuqest you to be their friend...I only joined for a nosey and have had 2 requests (I dont even have a pic on).
who knows hun, anything to do with upping the friend quota maybe:rolleyes:!!.

My male friend only accepts his requests through his hotmail and never checks out facebook so imagine his surprise when i asked who all the skimpy-clad foreign woman were that he was such goods mates with! He nearly spat his coffee out when he logged on and viewed the pics:lol:!!

I'm on Facebook but I find it very confusing as I keep being added and poked.................I'm worn out with it all. My daughter loves Facebook and of course, being only 23, she knows her way around it like the back of her hand.

I had loads of people wanting to add me and Amy tells me that they are probably AOL users too like me and that means that all AOL contacts who belong to Facebook automatically request to be friends (although they don't really want to).

SPOT ON MATE:green:

yeah you need to be careful about entering a network as I found out,anyone in same network can view all your personal details,hence why I am not in one anymore.:green:
You can stop that though by setting your privacy levels :hug:

Well that's not quite true. Yes, you can stop them looking at your profile but if they click on your friends, they'll be able to see a lot of your stuff.

Well that's not quite true. Yes, you can stop them looking at your profile but if they click on your friends, they'll be able to see a lot of your stuff.
No, you can linit how much anyone can see on your profile, even people ON your friends list. x

Latest posts

Back