FaceTime flasher: Hampshire ladies beware!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Murasaki

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Mods please let me know if this post is ok.

This is a serious thread and as an ex police woman I feel I should make all ladies within Apple business iphones and Apple face time app aware of this!

Last night I had a someone pose as a client contacting me through face time.

I'm not very tech minded, and thought it was a normal call coming through and when I accept the 'call' there was a guy xxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx to the camera.

I have reported this to the police in 101 and they are taking very seriously.

Be very careful of anyone contacting you through Apple face time as this guy is posing as client and as woman to get you to accept the call.

I'm not a proude and I have seen worse as a WPC, but it has left me very upset and afraid to answer my phone.

If anyone in the Hampshire area would like part of this email address so they know who to look out for, please PM me.

I bet though he's changed it though by now.

[substitution for explicit detail]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuck. I'm sorry this happened to you but don't let them scare you off of answering your phone. What a sad, pathetic man who has to get his rocks off by shocking unwilling ladies with I'm sure a less than impressive image of his nether regions.

Definitely a serious issue, especially if someone underage had answered the phone.

I hope you feel better soon and can forget about it x

What part of Hampshire ? I'm near lymington [emoji30]

In Southampton, so near to me

That's awful! I hope the police catch up with him soon.

It's sad that some things don't actually surprise me anymore !! It must have been awful Xx

Latest posts

Back