Facial advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanillablush

Reaction score
Hi all, I've recently completed level 2 facial skincare and massage course and want to get tons of practice. Obviously friends and family are keen guinea pigs but I wondered if any of you had any ideas of how I can get more people to practice on for a small fee, apart from advertising on social media. I'm sure someone told me about a site where newly qualified beauty peeps can offer their services for a small amount of money but I cant remember what its called ! Also any advice on how to get into this area of beauty would be really welcome. I really love it and just want to get really good at it ! Thanks in advance

There was a site called salon guineapig , I had nothing but grief trying that site. People would want me to travel miles out of my area and would ‘let’ me do a treatment on them at 6pm on a Friday for free. I swear some even wanted me to pay them for the privilege.

There was a site called salon guineapig , I had nothing but grief trying that site. People would want me to travel miles out of my area and would ‘let’ me do a treatment on them at 6pm on a Friday for free. I swear some even wanted me to pay them for the privilege.

hehe, ok wont try that one then ! Thankyou though x

Latest posts

Back