Facial and skincare courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamperedbeauty

Reaction score
Happy New Year People!!!
I just wanted to know what skincare course is considered the best and which ones focus on Black skin. I've seen courses at the london school of beauty and makeup but I don't know how they are rated. I've also seen a 2 year foundation degree in beauty Therapy at the London college of fashion. I don't know where else to go as Dermalogica don't do courses except postgraduate. Your help needed pleeeeeeease!!!
Thank you!
Txx

happy new year

i would suggest you contact your local fe colleges and see what they offer

i doubt you will find a course solely for black skin as you are learning how to identify and treat the actual skin type and regardless of the persons race

i have a friend who studied at london school of beauty, she said it was very expensive and not very good at all

good luck with your search

Last edited:
Would have to agree with Chantelle, skin care looks at the individuals skin care needs and types..oily, dry , mature, sensitive etc. When you do your contra indictions and learn about your chosen skin care range you will see and learn what works best for what skin type regardless of colour...hope this helps and a Happy New Year to you too:)

Latest posts

Back