Facial bed setup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessy4

Reaction score
Just wondering how people like to set up their beds for facials.
I want to make the experience much more cosy and relaxing for my clients during their facial, whilst keeping laundry to a minimum.
At the moment i have:
-couch cover
-large towel
-fleecy blanket
But I'm curious if anyone uses duvets/sheets/heated blankets etc and if so where do you purchase from?
Thanks!

I use as above but with a heated under blanket too

A spa I worked at would put a pair of fluffy socks on each client for holistic treatments, they would be washed after each client. I know everyone will have different opinions on the hygiene side of it, but clients loved it. You could always have pairs designated for a certain client or cost it in so they keep them. Heated bean bags or hot water bottles go down a treat too. :)

I would be interested to hear how other people set up too.
I set up the same, pillow, couch cover, large fluffy towel to lay on and then a fleece blanket. what kind of music do you have playing when doing a facial?

I have a couch cover then I place a medium sized towel over the head rest which I position vertically so that it hangs over the back of the couch, I use this as my hand towel throughout the treatment then it isn’t just lying around. I place another medium sized towel over this one but I position it horizontally, the client lays their head on this. I cover the couch with a very large fleece lined heavy weight throw that I picked up from Costco. The clients lie underneath this and I line the top half with a towel once the client is positioned, so that I don’t get massage oils on the throw. The clients say it feels amazing because it’s so heavy. I also place a medium sized towel over the feet end of the couch, on top of the throw, and I place a lit scented candle on top of this to give some ambience when the client enters the room. I do not leave this unattended and I move it to a hard surface once I have carried out the client consultation. I also position an orchid at the head of the couch, again just until the treatment begins. X

I would be interested to hear how other people set up too.
I set up the same, pillow, couch cover, large fluffy towel to lay on and then a fleece blanket. what kind of music do you have playing when doing a facial?
I have an essential oil diffuser that has different music settings on and I think it's fab. Things such as wave sounds, relaxing twinkly music to more holistic-y kinda vibes. It's on a constant and short loop but not to the point where it gets annoying, it almost means that it sinks into the background whilst you're doing the treatment/having it done which I quite enjoy rather than having something quite obnoxious hahah

I have a couch cover then I place a medium sized towel over the head rest which I position vertically so that it hangs over the back of the couch, I use this as my hand towel throughout the treatment then it isn’t just lying around. I place another medium sized towel over this one but I position it horizontally, the client lays their head on this. I cover the couch with a very large fleece lined heavy weight throw that I picked up from Costco. The clients lie underneath this and I line the top half with a towel once the client is positioned, so that I don’t get massage oils on the throw. The clients say it feels amazing because it’s so heavy. I also place a medium sized towel over the feet end of the couch, on top of the throw, and I place a lit scented candle on top of this to give some ambience when the client enters the room. I do not leave this unattended and I move it to a hard surface once I have carried out the client consultation. I also position an orchid at the head of the couch, again just until the treatment begins. X
Wow you go all out! I too do the vertical towel under at the top of the bed as a hand towel, so handy. Sounds like your clients are getting fab treatment with loads of attention to detail:)

Omg that’s such a good idea, I’m always wasting small towels to wipe my hands on!!!

Pillow under the knees when lying flat for longer treatments takes the pressure off the back and makes it much more comfortable[emoji106]

Latest posts

Back