Facial Brand Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a brand that may be cost effective to consider for a new venture with a currently small clientele

I want to attract both male and female clients, have a realistic start up cost, with a professional brand that achieves results which i can generate retail income from.

I know I am not asking for a lot:eek:

Any help gratefully received:hug:

Hi hun, i like the hive solutions range, great product at a reasonable price! Hth's

Rach x

Hey Angela,
I was in your position and decided to go for Eve Taylor and havent been disappointed its very like a range you know with aromessences and yellow tubes :wink2: but not as concentrated on anti aging. No Lanolin, no mineral oil and no artificial fragrance, considering the quality of essential oils used the prices are fab. They dont have a specific mens range but I have done a few male facials and they were raving about it.
The startup package is a brilliant price, they have no minimum order but free p&p for orders over £100 and next day delivery.
clicky here for one of many threads and clicky here for their website.

Another range I considered was Susan Molyneaux cant remember why I didnt go for them but am happy with Eve Taylor

HTH
KxXx

I forgot to mention - I also really appreciate that Eve Taylor products are more expensive for clients to buy directly from Eve Taylor than to buy from you as the Eve Taylor stockist.
I often wonder how many Salons struggle to sell Decleor/ Elemis etc when they sell at such reduced prices on QVC.

I use Swiss Dermyl; products created in Switzerland which are fantastic. I've seen great results on my clients. No initial order outlay etiher - you order what you want when you want. Their site is www.repcom.ch and select the English version, the Director is Andy, he is very helpful and knowledgable. I am very impressed with both the products and the friendly service I receive from them.

If you do decide to use them please can you mention my name, Vicky Armstrong as I may get a free gift for recommending them.

Of course I'm not writing this for that reason, purely as their products are fab and very cost effective.

Hth's xxx

I like Eve Taylor too but I have also seen great results with a natural cosmetics brand called Alquimia (www.alqvimia.com).

Alquimia is a Spanish aromatherapy based brand formulated to ancient recipes inspired by alchemy and botany. The products are pure and range from dead sea muds and salts to facial extracts and moisturising elixirs. Suitable for men too. They offer a no minimum order service and free training if you are a dedicated customer.

The range also includes some gorgeous body oils if you do massage too?

You can contact them via www.alquimia-uk.com or call 01904 785557 (julie). Why not call for a few samples and see what you think.
Best of luck with it all, x

I use Guinot, but I'm also thinking of taking on a smaller, but very effective range from Cosmeceuticals, MD Formulations. You can also get the IB Minerals make up range from them.

http://www.skin-health.co.uk/

Have a look through this lot. The reps can do some good start up packages, and the products produce noticable results.

I currently use Dermalogica, but am thinking of changing as I cannot afford the huge start up fees! Up till now I was getting supplied by my friend who owned a salon but she has moved to spain, (selfish of her i know, lol). I like the sound of lots of ranges, but start up packages are so high. I think I will be going for Eve Taylor. A friend of mine actual uses the Priadara range from ellisons and swears by it. I know at the proff beauty show in Sept they are doing a start up package for £230 incl vat and del. hth:)

Iv heard nimue is good...but there is countless ranges.

Mary Cohr
Karin Herzog
Dr.Hushaka
Phytomer (good for male clients)
Susan Molyneux
Dermalogica
md formulations
Carat
RVB
Collin
Academie

A friend of mine actual uses the Priadara range from ellisons and swears by it. I know at the proff beauty show in Sept they are doing a start up package for £230 incl vat and del. hth:)

I have been using the Priadara and my clients have been more than happy. Its not the best looking packaging but the products are all natural and smell lovely and certainly do what they claim. For a small salon or mobile user I would recommend it whole heartedly.

Some really interesting replies. Im hoping to do a facial course soon and am looking for a good range to use, so a great thread Martigirl :)

Hi....Why don't you give Caroline a call at CNA Scotland on 0141 774 5999....she can give you infomation on both Nimue and The new Acadamie range of skincare and bronzing products, which are distributed by the Hyperion Group......HTH

Latest posts

Back