Facial brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolita

Reaction score
Hi I’ve just finished Level 2 beauty and am looking in to brands to use to do facials. I’ve heard good things about Eve Taylor but wondered if anyone has any experience of using it with sensitive skin? Are there any other brands anyone can recommend that I should also consider? Thank you

Hi Nicolita, I have used Eve Taylor for the last 4 years and have a few clients with sensitive skin. Eve Taylor do a range for ultra sensitive skin and have had no problem with it at all. There products I’ve found to be lovely.

Hi Nicolita, I have used Eve Taylor for the last 4 years and have a few clients with sensitive skin. Eve Taylor do a range for ultra sensitive skin and have had no problem with it at all. There products I’ve found to be lovely.

Thank you for replying. That’s great to hear about the products. I really like the ethos of the brand so it’s good to know the products stand up. Do you retail them too?

Latest posts

Back