Facial brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bekki.Marangou

Reaction score
Help!! I dont know what brand to go with. I have my own salon now, just me in there at the minute. I have been a mobile therapist for the last 10+ years. Worked in a salon before that. I was trained with Susan molyneux at college but never used it again after that. Dermalogica seems to be loved by clients as it's a trusted known brand but I've not heard great reviews from other therapists and the start up fees are ridiculous. I've heard Eve Taylor is good and affordable to start up. I want something I can sell on to my clients.

I think you should go with Dermalogica. I agree about fees but I've seen clients trusting it more than other brands.

Monu is still very good. I’ve been using it for 20 years now, brilliant range, and affordable

Dermalogica is very heavily discounted online and is now more of a retail brand like Clarins/Lancome so make sure you can compete with the mass beauty websites discounted pricing which most salons can't. You also have pharmacies etc selling it so do your research.

I would highly recommend Eve Taylor. Their products are really lovely and affordable. They have start up packages to suit your budget/business size, they offer very affordable brand training courses and they have excellent retail products. I'm sure @Matthew Taylor will be able to help you :)

I would highly recommend Eve Taylor. Their products are really lovely and affordable. They have start up packages to suit your budget/business size, they offer very affordable brand training courses and they have excellent retail products. I'm sure @Matthew Taylor will be able to help you :)
I've decided to go with Eve Taylor, registered wothbthem yesterday and sent all my carts. Cant wait to try my samples!

I've decided to go with Eve Taylor, registered wothbthem yesterday and sent all my carts. Cant wait to try my samples!

You won't be disappointed I'm sure. They are such a good, genuine brand. After you place your opening order you'll get an email invitating you to their closed Facebook group (I missed this originally!). It's definitely worth joining as you can ask anything there and other therapists and Eve Taylor staff (sometimes even Eve herself!) are always happy to help. :)

I use Eve Taylor and clients love it.
It isn’t too expensive depending on which package you buy x

Latest posts

Back