Facial brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megamberxo

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have recently completed the facial section of my Level 2 Beauty Therapy NVQ and I wondered if anyone had any favourites to start out with for facials?

I know it depends on what type of facial you want to give, however I was wondering if there was a brand that I could start off with that covers most of these requirements?

Dermalogica and Elemis I am aware of but just not sure if I would rather to further training wit them before working with their products?

Thank you

Why not start with something easily affordable and without getting into contracts with reps etc.

Definitely can't sing more highly that to recommend Kaeso. Something for every skintype and will suit your start up budget. Alan Howard and Ellisons sell it so easy enough to get hold of.

At a later date you can invest in a more premium brand if say like me you introduced more advanced facials and can charge more accordingly.

I use Kaeso & I can’t recommend it highly enough.
My clients love the products, those that have regular facials see a positive change in their skin.
I also use the products & my skin has greatly improved since I started using them.
Affordable & have a great range to suit everyone.

Kaeso is so cheap I had no intention of using it after my training. But I was so impressed with the smells and the feel of my skin that I’ve continued with it and my clients all love it.

Thank You! I just wanted to have it confirmed by someone else that Kaeso was actually good and not just a training aid.

Xxx

Another vote here for kaeso .
Excellent brand.
Clients don’t react to any of it (unlike dermalogica!) and they can afford to buy the retail products.
Buy with confidence! [emoji4]

Can I ask what you’re reselling these for in the salon ? I got mine for £xx wholesale, just not sure what to charge clients .

(trade prices removed as per forum rules.)

Attachments

• 646AD696-5406-40CB-9B62-84CFF84E1B9B.jpeg
    646AD696-5406-40CB-9B62-84CFF84E1B9B.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
I love Eve Taylor. Worth looking up

£29
[emoji106]

Wow, are you getting that ? It’s only £21.95 on ‘just my look ‘ ,

Easily, they sell extremely well. I think it works out that the client gets one and a half products free roughly. They buy the box set then just replenish the ones they get through quickly.

As a general rule of thumb, retail is about a 40% mark up.

Brilliant thanks a lot. Does the price I’m paying seem ok ?

I use Kaeso & I can’t recommend it highly enough.
My clients love the products, those that have regular facials see a positive change in their skin.
I also use the products & my skin has greatly improved since I started using them.
Affordable & have a great range to suit everyone.
Hi, can I ask if you went on their training or you can just use the products and do your own facial techniques?
I am qualified level 3
Many thanks

Hi, can I ask if you went on their training or you can just use the products and do your own facial techniques?
I am qualified level 3
Many thanks

There is no training. All straight forward to use.

That’s great, thanks, looking forward to using their products x

I am qualified level 3
Many thanks
There’s no training for Kaeso. They’re very simple to use & they have a good website where you can view all the ingredients & the products for each skin type. Enjoy!

Hi there,

I have recently completed the facial section of my Level 2 Beauty Therapy NVQ and I wondered if anyone had any favourites to start out with for facials?

I know it depends on what type of facial you want to give, however I was wondering if there was a brand that I could start off with that covers most of these requirements?

Dermalogica and Elemis I am aware of but just not sure if I would rather to further training wit them before working with their products?

Thank you
Definitely look at Eve Taylor too really natural products and all skin types catered for.

Latest posts

Back