Facial brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charl-2020

Reaction score
Debating on a skincare brand to use i my salon nothing too expensive but been looking at Crystal clear and Thalgo? Anyone tell me their experiences with these brands. Would really appreciate your comments,

Thank you

Crystal clear is excellent- wide range of products but you don’t have to stock everything. They do training and advanced machines if you want to go that route.
I also use kaeso which is very good too for your regular facials.

I currently stock Germaine de Cappucini which is very expensive however Thalgo seems to have a very good start-up fee at the moment.

Hi Charl

I have been using Crystal Clear skincare products in my salon for 12 months now. I did lots of research on various brands for my facials and then decided on CC. I found the start up package options to be affordable & of good value, as well as providing everything necessary to complete more than enough treatments to get going.
The products are fantastic, they really do work! All my clients are thrilled with their facial results & that’s just with the hands on facials.
I have recently taken on the Microdermabrasion machine & I’m confident it’s going to be one of my better decisions.
The best thing about Crystal Clear is the company itself! Sharon and all of the staff are incredibly supportive, especially at the moment during this pandemic, and their customer service is outstanding.
I would definitely get in touch with them, you won’t be sorry.
If you would like further information feel free to message me.
Good luck 💜

Latest posts

Back