Facial Courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowee

Reaction score
Afternoon Everyone!

I will be starting NVQ Level 3 in Massage in September which im really looking forward too.
I would also like to be qualified to do facials. My college doesnt offer a course that does just a facial qualification. I am based in Cornwall and would like to know if there is anywhere near me that can offer this? Id be willing to travel anywhere in Cornwall or Devon.

Sent from my GT-S5360

Afternoon Everyone!

I will be starting NVQ Level 3 in Massage in September which im really looking forward too.
I would also like to be qualified to do facials. My college doesnt offer a course that does just a facial qualification. I am based in Cornwall and would like to know if there is anywhere near me that can offer this? Id be willing to travel anywhere in Cornwall or Devon.

Sent from my GT-S5360

Hi

Try Gateway Workshops. They do a 1 day facial course which will get you insurance and you will be able to perform a basic facial. If you want something more indepth, then you will probably need to look for an NVQ course.

Google for courses in your area that offer a facial course that results in a qualification. For example, vrq, itec, nvq, city and guilds.

The carlton institute offer facials as an nvq unit. You attend the course on the day and do case studies and assessments in order to achieve your qualification.

Latest posts

Back