Facial fillers and Botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tumble Hair

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

I’m just beginning to get fine lines around my eyes and have always been interested in having my lips filled.

Have any of you had Botox/Fillers? If so who would you recommend and who would you avoid?

I’d love to see some before and after pictures if anyone has any!

Thanks x

I actually had my lips filled this afternoon! I’ve had it done a couple of times before and love it! Only a tiny bit of pain, which isn’t even pain, just a slight bit of discomfort on certain injection sites!
My lady uses Teosyal Kiss which is brilliant, however she used Teyosal RHA4 today and the result is definitely less subtle than with kiss!
Here are my lips about 4 hours after! I bruise so easily so don’t be put off by the bruising haha x

Attachments

• BAFC32CA-E98E-4247-AB49-0068EF2220EA.jpeg
    BAFC32CA-E98E-4247-AB49-0068EF2220EA.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 67
Do you find they get less dry? X

Do you find they get less dry? X

I’ve always found they’re quite dry on the first day, but just using vaseline or something similar helps! My lady gives me a fab sample size of Teoxane Deep Repair Balm which is amazing! I think after Christmas I’m going to get myself a full size tube as it’s amazing, it can be used to help heal any aesthetic procedure, and I get very dry lips in the winter anyway and it’s amazing for that!

I will also add mine usually feel very tender for the first day, but after that they just feel like my lips! X

I’ve always found they’re quite dry on the first day, but just using vaseline or something similar helps! My lady gives me a fab sample size of Teoxane Deep Repair Balm which is amazing! I think after Christmas I’m going to get myself a full size tube as it’s amazing, it can be used to help heal any aesthetic procedure, and I get very dry lips in the winter anyway and it’s amazing for that!

I will also add mine usually feel very tender for the first day, but after that they just feel like my lips! X

I general, no they don’t get dry because of the fillers, I get dry lips anyway so if you don’t usually have dry lips, it shouldn’t be an issue x

I get really dry lips and I was hoping fillers would help! X

I get really dry lips and I was hoping fillers would help! X

Ah, I’m sorry I can’t be any help with regards to if they help with dryness, only through personal experience I know it doesn’t really make a difference to mine! Whether you end up having fillers or not though, I would definitely recommend the deep repair balm I mentioned in my last post. Let me know what you decide x

I find it helps with dryness in my lips and the first time i got it done i thought it was a notion to me! ive had mine filled quite a few times now and i love it. Like mssophie said its just a pinch not sore as such. Ive had numbing cream applied each time and also in the filler there is a numbing solution mixed into the filler so its numbing from the inside also.

I’ve had tear trough, lips and lines around my lips filled.
I love the results. I actually cried when I seen the difference under my eyes.

e07aebc8b46e92769fc8d172095d31ae.jpg

Difference here is tear trough and lip fillers however I went elsewhere to get my lips done the 2nd time and he tilted my lips upwards at the outer corners as I always looked sad! And my lips were naturally uneven so he sorted that for me.
I also bruise and swell a lot and it takes at least 3 weeks for my lips to settle afterwards.
e091f281614ede52d113cc604da19f20.jpg
bfc8bd232c7db354886805f3a7534c5f.jpg

Wow the tear trough has made a difference to your whole upper face area! How did you decide on a practitioner?

Wow the tear trough has made a difference to your whole upper face area! How did you decide on a practitioner?

I just checked out reviews and asked clients where they went.

The first one I went to was a nurse and as much as I liked the work it was unprofessional.

Second was a surgeon with a lovely clinic in the city centre. Yes I paid more but it was worth the extra x

I actually had my lips filled this afternoon! I’ve had it done a couple of times before and love it! Only a tiny bit of pain, which isn’t even pain, just a slight bit of discomfort on certain injection sites!
My lady uses Teosyal Kiss which is brilliant, however she used Teyosal RHA4 today and the result is definitely less subtle than with kiss!
Here are my lips about 4 hours after! I bruise so easily so don’t be put off by the bruising haha x
Is she a qualified nurse or purely a beauty therapist please?

I just checked out reviews and asked clients where they went.

The first one I went to was a nurse and as much as I liked the work it was unprofessional.

Second was a surgeon with a lovely clinic in the city centre. Yes I paid more but it was worth the extra x

I agree!! I went to a Doctor in Manchester called Dr Hennessy and it was worth every penny. The results were worth it :)

Latest posts

Back