Facial Gauze Masks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eskimochick

Reaction score
Hi, any recommendations for, which is the best gauze mask to use under an Eve Taylor Oatmeal Colloidal please? I have used number of them but they are either too small, the holes are too big for nose, eyes and lip areas or the gauze itself has too many perforated holes that the colloidal mixture goes through the fabric? Thanking you in advance

Try hive gauze on a roll, maybe a double layer if you prefer it. Don't cut out the holes, use damp cotton pads under the gauze for the eye protection and mix the masque up quite thickly so that it doesn't go through the gauze. Your client can still breathe and won't feel claustrophobic even if it lightly covers the nose and mouth. The gauze has an open weave so no need for breather holes being cut out.

I don't use Eve Taylor but Payot Paris have a stunning sensitive masque which does better using gauze underneath it.

Try hive gauze on a roll, maybe a double layer if you prefer it. Don't cut out the holes, use damp cotton pads under the gauze for the eye protection and mix the masque up quite thickly so that it doesn't go through the gauze. Your client can still breathe and won't feel claustrophobic even if it lightly covers the nose and mouth. The gauze has an open weave so no need for breather holes being cut out.

I don't use Eve Taylor but Payot Paris have a stunning sensitive masque which does better using gauze underneath it.

Thank you RosieR, I shall try both.

Latest posts

Back