Facial hair hard to remove, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatalinaD

Reaction score
Just had a client who came in to have her facial hair removed. Thing is that she had proper beard on and no matter how many layers of wax I applied ( salon services one) I could not remove it. Advice please. Thank you

Did you use strip wax or hard wax?

Thank you for your answer. Please advise of hard wax provider.

Thank you for your answer. Please advise of hard wax provider.

Any of the main beauty suppliers will supply hard wax, if you have trained in a specific brand they most likely do one too

Thank you. My training was with salon services on warm wax. Will heating machinery that I use for warm wax be good to use on hard wax or I have to purchase a special one. Sorry if sims stupid questions but I am new to this.

Thank you. My training was with salon services on warm wax. Will heating machinery that I use for warm wax be good to use on hard wax or I have to purchase a special one. Sorry if sims stupid questions but I am new to this.

https://www.salonsystem.com/wax/just-wax/

You need hot wax, you can use it in your heater you have now but please look up how to use it for temperatures etc

I have a lot of ladies with gruff chins that resist all wax to a certain extent. I will do one strip wax to start so skin layers encasing any hairs are are removed, then use hard wax, then finish with strip if needed, being careful to do it in small sections. i just prefer the finish of strip. Then I tweeze and use my sanitized hands to feel for any I’ve missed as I don’t trust my eyes. It’s just a very loose area so getting a good stretch is harder, but you can remove pillow and have their head right back over edge of couch (apparently not uncomfortable as you’d imagine), or turn to the side and repeat.

Thank you for the advice. Much appreciate

Latest posts

Back