Facial hair:turn on or turn off?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Facial hair:turn on or turn off?!

• yes,i love a beard!!

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • no way,i like it clean shaven!

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • give me one night with a bearded man and then ill let you know!!

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters

Chameleon

Reaction score
After just seeing Jonathan Ross on tv with a beard...well alot of facial hair,IMO,i just wanted to know,doy ou like men with a beard or without?

For me its a big NO...i dont want Rich snogging me and then ive got to put on a calming desensitising mask to take down the redness from all that stubble:eek::eek::lol::green:

So whats your take???

Yuck...no thanks it gives me bad skin:lol:

I like mine somewhere inbetween. Some stubble, but not a full on cave man :lol:

I kinda like a man with stubble(look wise)i.e Clint Eastwood,but they have to have a good stubble growth,not all patchy...now beards,Mmmmm no it's not something I particularly find attractive about a man tbh.

My Uncle has a beard and when we used to kiss him goodbye as kids I dreaded it...all itchy.:irked:

Must admit I liked his though...

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    52.6 KB · Views: 82
I like clean shaven. Stubbly makes guys looks like they've been up all night. Tired and scraggly. Of course there are always exceptions....

I could not mark anything on the poll....
depends on the guy.....depends on the hair....beard, goatee, bit under chin, ect......
Hubby has never had a full on beard.....(mainly because he can't grow one:rolleyes: )....but has had bits of everything ....and I've liked it....also dated men with everything in variations...so depends......

OMG!! HAIRIER THE BETTER!!!! on the face of course!
not that he wasnt adorable clean shaven.. but facial hair has a certain.. "grrr, come be my caveman" appeal to me!

1966924604.jpg

th_dave7-1.jpg

th_daveg-1.jpg

my personal fav...
d7.jpg

:Grope::Grope::Grope:
case and point!!!! **drools**

Clean shaven defo. Had lunch with a friend yesterday who has a goatee and after we kissed goodbye (and I'm only talking about a peck) my lips were buzzing (not in a good way) for about 5 mins, thought OMG I'm going to break out in a rash!

Hmmmmm well from MY point of view .....its just really not acceptable in a lady!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmm well from MY point of view .....its just really not acceptable in a lady!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

ha ah aha ha ahhhhhaaaaaa :lol: roflmfao
dont do facial hair...but on dave grohl...well yes
and well there is a barman in town...and he has facial hair and is quite lush.....so maybe i am swaying......depends on the look though

Designer stubble's kinda nice IMO.

LMAO!!!!!!

haha!! well i dunno.. I have seen KD Lang with a fake beard and she looked lush.. but then im not sure she is actually a woman anyway! I aint attracted to women but i am attracted to her! strange!!:Grope:

Howdy , I like the look of some mens designer stubble but I don't like the idea of kissing them with it ,
but wait on second thoughts Sawyer from lost would be an exception, LOL
also George best as a youngster he suited it :hug:

There was a footballer on the telly a couple of weeks ago and I thought he suited it , but don't know who he was ,
very dark haired fella and very good looking ,:lol:

OMG!! HAIRIER THE BETTER!!!! on the face of course!
not that he wasnt adorable clean shaven.. but facial hair has a certain.. "grrr, come be my caveman" appeal to me!

:Grope::Grope::Grope:
case and point!!!! **drools**

LMAO!!!!!!

Chels men with beards - IT IS SOOOOOO WRONG :lol: Just think as you get older and you get your witchy chin hairs YOU WILL STICK TOGETHER LIKE A PIECE OF VELCRO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

deffo stubble...yum!

now i like the look of stubble on some men and obviously grohl looks gorgeous with his hair , as does, clooney, george eads and various others, but to kiss it euughhh no, major break out in rash time, if my hubby has stubble, its no go for kissing, til he shaves , i cant stand being in pain and glowing illumniously (sp)

great thread x

Chels men with beards - IT IS SOOOOOO WRONG :lol: Just think as you get older and you get your witchy chin hairs YOU WILL STICK TOGETHER LIKE A PIECE OF VELCRO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

come on there is nothing quite like kissing a man and tasting the egg he had for brekkie!! :green:

My hubs has had a beard ever since I first met him 20 years ago, never had a problem with my skin ANYWHERE!!!:smack::Love:

Latest posts

Back