Facial help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemma890

Reaction score
I'm looking into adding another facial to my list of treatments, at the min I offer a 30 min express and an hour luxury facial. Does anyone have any ideas of something different what about a holistic facial, what does this involve and do you need special training. I'm looking more towards an holistic based treatment.

I'm already trained in facials, manicures, pedicures, Swedish, hot stone and aromatherapy massage, hopi ear candling and reflexology.

Thanks in advance any advice would be great x

Are you looking for a new facial to bring in more clients or because you're bored of the usual? Because if it's the former then I'd look for something with brand support. Holistic facials make more the massage and relaxing nature of having a facial, and includes aromatherapy too. You might already be qualified to do that actual!

Hi Jemma,

We would recommend having a look at introducing advanced facials if that suits your salon branding, we've found a lot of salons who've introduced these have not gained gained more clients but have got more revenue. Device based facials are on the rise and its one of the trends we're predicting for 2016. its because some customers are looking for quicker and faster results or treatments to their skincare problems.
let us know if you need any help understanding more about it and how these types of facials could benefit business.

Best Regards,
Mel :)
Neo Elegance

If I go for an holistic facial, massage is absolutely key. It's about treating the whole person and their wellbeing, not just the skin. The Seed Institute run several holistic courses, including Japanese facial massage, Ayurvedic and aromatherapy facial massage. There's also LCIC in London who do the facelift massage. You can use hot and cold stones to massage the face so you already have those. Look into what facial massage techniques you already can do before you decide if you need a training course.

If I go for an holistic facial, massage is absolutely key. It's about treating the whole person and their wellbeing, not just the skin. The Seed Institute run several holistic courses, including Japanese facial massage, Ayurvedic and aromatherapy facial massage. There's also LCIC in London who do the facelift massage. You can use hot and cold stones to massage the face so you already have those. Look into what facial massage techniques you already can do before you decide if you need a training course.
Hi kamikate, Is holistic facial more about the massage or is it the products used for it. Cheers

Hello @misslilly83 , For me it's about the touch so yes, massage is key. Also creating the environment can help, so dim lights or candles, soft music, aromatherapy scents.

Latest posts

Back