Facial machine for home beauty salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.kim1231

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have my home beauty salon and it's been more than a year since I started. I Provide basic facial (cleans, exfoliate, massage, masque), waxing, relaxation massage, tinting and eyelash carling at the moment and I love all the treatments.

Lately, I have been thinking of purchasing a facial Machine to Add some more variety of treatments in my existing menu. My clients are mainly 35 - 55 which means they all are after anti ageing. I also have few clients with adult acne and I would love to have some helpful treatment option for them too. What machine will you get if you were me?? I have been researching about LED light therapy and it seems interesting. I have also though about microdermabrasion but it's so popular and almost every salon has it. so thinking of avoiding this option.
Thanks

I'd say have a look at everything, led, microdermabrasion, non surgical, mesotherapy etc and gauge your clients reaction to the treatments. That's what we did and made the right choice for us. You can't go wrong if you get your clients input. Maria x

Latest posts

Back