Facial massage cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobileharmonyxx

Reaction score
I am looking for a facial massage cream that would be suitable to use if you are pregnant.

I have no idea, I used to use blended facials oils, but I know that this is no longer suitable.

Can anyone help on the above?

Thanks.

I defiantly would recommend regenerative cream this is suitable for pregnant ladies. It is great for massage and can be mixed with other products too. This cream gives enough slip but does not leave the skin greasy. I personally like to do a 20 min facial massage whenever possible and I find this massage medium does not drag on the skin half way through the massage. Algologie is the manufacture.

thumbs up for me.!!!!!!!

why don't you use grapeseed oil?

I use rosehip oil - it also comes in creams. I use it on pregnant women and can also be used on babies. Heres a little info I found on it:

Rose Hip Oil has been found to be highly beneficial to facial skin because of its high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids (Linoleic Acid 47% and Linolenic Acid 31%.). Fatty acids have a very important function in regeneration of skin cells and damaged tissues.
Rose Hip Oil is applied by massaging into the affected skin with the fingertips until completely absorbed. It is said to retard signs of premature aging like wrinkles, eyelines and crows feet around the eyes and mouth and to provide excellent results in improving the appearance of scars, including skin that has been burned or exposed to radiotherapy.

I defiantly would recommend regenerative cream this is suitable for pregnant ladies. It is great for massage and can be mixed with other products too. This cream gives enough slip but does not leave the skin greasy. I personally like to do a 20 min facial massage whenever possible and I find this massage medium does not drag on the skin half way through the massage. Algologie is the manufacture.

thumbs up for me.!!!!!!!

Where would I purchase ths?

I use rosehip oil - it also comes in creams. I use it on pregnant women and can also be used on babies. Heres a little info I found on it:

Rose Hip Oil has been found to be highly beneficial to facial skin because of its high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids (Linoleic Acid 47% and Linolenic Acid 31%.). Fatty acids have a very important function in regeneration of skin cells and damaged tissues.
Rose Hip Oil is applied by massaging into the affected skin with the fingertips until completely absorbed. It is said to retard signs of premature aging like wrinkles, eyelines and crows feet around the eyes and mouth and to provide excellent results in improving the appearance of scars, including skin that has been burned or exposed to radiotherapy.

Mmmm this sounds good to use in my collagen facials where would I purchase this. Is it pre-blended oil?

Last edited:
Just use a plain cold pressed almond oil. It's quite inexpensive, gives good slip without having to apply more, and after the first trimester, you can add safe / suitable pure essential oils (always check with the client first). Maybe have a selection of essential oils for them to choose from and then add a few drops into your hand with the oil.
In fact, this is great for everyone....getting them to choose their own scent.

Mmmm this sounds good to use in my collagen facials where would I purchase this. Is it pre-blended oil?
Most health food shops, chemists or beauty suppliers.

Latest posts

Back