Facial or back massage first?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella1234

Reaction score
Hi all,
So i have a booking this week for a facial and a back massage however.......
What would you do first ?
I was thinking massage as they lay on there front then after get changed where’s the facial they can leave the product on rather than laying on the front for a massage....
What do you all do ??

Yeah I'd always start with the back massage

Same here, massage first

Makes sense doesn’t it!
thank you for the reply.

Personally, I do the back massage first followed by the facial.

Back massage, then facial x

Hi all,
So i have a booking this week for a facial and a back massage however.......
What would you do first ?
I was thinking massage as they lay on there front then after get changed where’s the facial they can leave the product on rather than laying on the front for a massage....
What do you all do ??
This is interesting always wondered myself and end up letting client choose. Thankyou for sharing

It depends really..if it’s dark and cold I’d do the back massage last so they can relax better. Facials are relaxing of course but a bit more invigorating as of various product temperatures/scents/textures.

Id probably say as a bit of an extra safety precaution back massage first so that their breath is going into the face hole towel, and not into the room...then when doing facial it’s in the rooms air where you are breathing it in for less time than if you did the facial first.

Personally back massage first. This allows client to relax and melt into the whole experience. Facial after to iron out the effects of the breathe hole!! Don’t want a lovely facial and then lay face down xx

Always back first so the client is not laying face down after having had a facial with beautiful products!

I would do back first. Yes you don't want them to scrunch up their face after the facial by laying down on their front for a back massage. I think it would be more relaxing to do the back massage first and the facial last.

Latest posts

Back