Facial product recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloemills

Reaction score
I’ve just trained in facials and I’m looking for recommendations for products? I have been looking at Kaoes but have been recommended tropics? Would love some advice, thank you!!

I have used the whole range of kaeso and there’s lovely products and amazing on the skin.

We use it but it’s not fantastic I use the Herbalife skincare and my clients love it

We use it but it’s not fantastic I use the Herbalife skincare and my clients love it

Herbalife isn’t a professional brand but an MLM company so it’s not appropriate to recommend it on a site supporting trained professional therapists.

Dont use Tropics, you want a product that people buy from you & certainly not something that people can say they know about. Clients want to feel they are having something special that you personally know about, not general Joe public. Even if you decide not to sell products, you want something Unique, for instance Swiss Dermal high is combined luxury/medical & cannot be brought anywhere apart from supplier. Facebook it? I have always used it, ut even I dont know all he products they do, so many & you would get a sample pack.

I use Kaeso it’s a fantastic brand. The facial kits are great for retail. I have met with a rep about Tropic and although the skin care is nice it isn’t a product you can use professionally even if they try and convince you it is! There are so many brands out there the reason I chose Kaeso are; it’s a good reasonable brand to use on clients and to retail to clients and I love the results I get. I have only recently started using it on my own skin after years of using it on my clients and have found great results from using rebalancing kit as I have been breaking out since wearing PPE! hope this helps!

I know sesderma is a good brand but I dont know about the training on the products I use there other company mediderma for my skin peels and they are brilliant.

I have used the whole range of kaeso and there’s lovely products and amazing on the skin.
Where do you get your Kaeso products from? I am struggling to get them wholesale locally!

I love eve Taylor, all my clients love the aromatherapy smell and great for retail too. I personally wouldn’t use an MLM company xx

Latest posts

Back