Facial products : suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
Hi just wondering where does everyone get there supply's from I'm starting up my mobile business and need a decent supplier x

Last edited by a moderator:
Who did you train with hun?

I trained with susan molyneax but the range is quite a bit of money and abit worried about spending to much invade I don't get the clients x

What supplies are you looking for? What treatments will you be offering? Different suppliers are good for different products xx

What supplies are you looking for? What treatments will you be offering? Different suppliers are good for different products xx

As pinkfairy says we really need more informaton here if we are to help.

Do you need salon disposables, like couch roll nail wipes etc, a nail enhancement system, a skincare range, tanning solution? Or all of the above :eek:

Help us to help you lol!! :biggrin:

yeah sorry was abit vague in my post lol,looking for a facial range i use sallys for my couch roll etc but they dont have much in for facial products x

I have changed your thread title accodingly so hopefully you will now get the answers you require !

Couch roll in Sallys angers me, don't want to say more on here.

Have a look at Ellisons, they are great for essentials and have skin care, however, I vote Eve Taylor for skin/body care! :)

Lindsey x

Hi Beauty Express or Ellisons for cheaper ranges and you can just get what you want not big kits x

Latest posts

Back