Facial products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roz

Reaction score
hi, just wondering what facial products people out there use?
its been a while since i updated my range and i want to try something new, but not sure what to try that i dont have to go take another course in, can anyone tell me which ones are good out there?
thanks!

Hello, well there's a lot of love for Eve Taylor on this site, which I use and love!
There's also dermalogica and decleor, both of which have large opening orders.
There are companies like Monu, pure Fiji and Environ to name a few more.
If you do a search you will find lots of threads on skin care ranges and hopefully find one that catches your eye. You can then contact the company for samples.
There's a fab article by Matthew Taylor on here about choosing your skin care range

Sorry hit send before I'd finished.
If you look in articles and tutorials the one by Matthew Taylor is really helpful, I can't post the link as I'm on my phone but hopefully another helpful geek will ;) xx

this is the link to the article http://www.salongeek.com/business/146780-big-skincare-decision.html

whatever you choose you will most likely have to take a course with the company. I don't know many companies that will allow you to carry out facials using their products without proper knowledge of the line. most of the time the course is free so it shouldn't be a big deal :)

I've just taken on the Gerard's range, great products and training, lovely rep and reasonable prices.

I have just introduced Monu Range i love it and my clients do to.
The customer service with them is also great plus once you purchase a start up kit which includes everything you need and retail products you get the two day training free. I would highly recommend!!

Monu for me too, I love the products so do my clients. You get great support next day delivery and lots of free samples. A lovely range of products that really deliver results. Good luck ;)

You should contact Pure Fiji for info...I've been using them a while and they are great and affordable. You get really good results and they are bringing out more facial items in the next month or so too I think...

Latest posts

Back