Facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FN&B

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I recently passed my facial diploma and looking to add aromatherapy facials to my salon. Could you suggest a product and where it’s supplied? Had anyone heard of Temple Spa Products? If so where can I buy it wholesale within the UK?

Eve Taylor are the original aromatherapy skincare brand. They offer different start up packages depending on the size of your business and requirements. The products are very reasonably priced too. The products are fab :)

Hi
Hi ladies, I recently passed my facial diploma and looking to add aromatherapy facials to my salon. Could you suggest a product and where it’s supplied? Had anyone heard of Temple Spa Products? If so where can I buy it wholesale within the UK?

Hello! I’m also trained in facials and microdermabrasion. I have also trained as a Temple Spa skincare consultant. The products are all anti-ageing, cruelty free and there’s a vegan range too . My clients love it, and they often order, which is a great secondary income stream for my little business. Happy to put you in touch with my manager if you’d like more info. Bex. Xx

Latest posts

Back