Facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaybeaut

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering what brand/facial products you use or recommend? At the moment I'm using salon systems quite basic would like to to upgrade now.lol x

I use MONU and love it

They do some great start up packages too

I use MONU too. I love the products. They smell amazing and are all natural. Xx

Hi Jaybeaut
What are you wanting to upgrade to?
It’s really important that you identify exactly what you want in a new skincare brand - there are a thousand and one recommendations fellow geeks can share with you, none of which may be suitable for your needs.
Do you want something aromatherapy based or technologically advanced? Something relaxing or results focussed?
Once you can identify exactly what you need then it will make choosing much easier for you.

I love clinicare, eve taylor is also good

Eve Taylor, you won't regret it. Just beat all other brands to win best Skincare Brand at our National Beauty Awards, contact them for information. S X

I use Kaeso, which is very popular with the clients, and also Crystal Clear for more technologically advanced products.

So Kaeso I use with my standard / traditional facials and Crystal Clear I use with my Anti-ageing & micro-current treatments.

Im trained and use dermalogica does anyone think Eve Taylor is better? I see it’s just won best skincare brand x

I’m a student and we use dermalogica at college. Im personally not a fan. I’ve been n bought the kaeso and salon system own brand to practice with at home on family and they love it. I think if other ppl are happy then name brands shouldn’t matter. X

Im trained and use dermalogica does anyone think Eve Taylor is better? I see it’s just won best skincare brand x

Yes it's better, results are at least as good, better actually. Eve Taylor are much better priced nor will you find Eve Taylor in pharmacies or department stores either and not discounted online. A good friend in London changed over to Eve Taylor recently on my recommendation and could not believe the amount of retailing they are now doing and getting better results for their clients. S x

Ah thankyou that’s great to hear xx

Latest posts

Back