Facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tingle

Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted to let you know about the wonderful samples that I received from Moor Spa.

I emailed them to ask for some samples as I am looking at changing my facial products.

I got back the following :

50ml bottles of exfoliator, 3 different cleansers, a make up remover, 2 different toners,

15ml tubs of 5 different moisturisers, and a mask

a sachet of eye gel and a sachet of boosting repair moisturiser.

I couldnt believe they had sent bottles as samples and had to check twice to see if they had billed me for them.

I was stunned so I thought I would share it with every one on here who has been asking about facial products.

The service is great as well.

I am off to play with my goodies now.

Lisa

Wahay! We're looking at getting a new skincare range in so guess who I'm goona be contacting! Where's Jo when you need him.....:)

Isnt that funny when i asked moorspa for some samples they refused me, at the end i had to purchase a travel size kit that cost me near £20, i loved the packaging but was very dissapointed in the products, the exfoliator hardly had any apprasion and was thick and gluey and the toner nearly burned my face off!!!! i mean seriously i got worried it was burning so much... personally very dissapointed in them thought their products were **** and flogged it all off on ebay!

Im an eve taylor fan now :)

hi

I just asked loads of questions and then asked if they did samples as the company I am with at the moment dont do any samples at all.

I got all the little bottles and tubs and even looked for an invoice as i thought i would have to pay for them. I even emailed moor spa again and said did they mean to send them and they said yes. The little bottles allow you to do a full facial so that you can actually try them.

They were really helpful in my experience.

looks like they decided to change their attitude, they were the only ones that would not provide me with samples all the other companies were great!

Hi All

I would like to say that at Moor Spa we have changed our sampling policy to give enough product to try a facial or two.

We feel that this will hopefully allow you to make an informed choice about whether the products are right for you or not.

I am also sorry that Bronzewolf had a bad expirience with us. I do agree that the Revitalizing Exfoliator is not very abrasive and can be quite glupy in consitance. We recommend that less product is used and to mix it with water so that it foams a bit. The product is intentionally not too abrasive as it is also sold to non-professionals - our belief is that exfoliators are often over used or not used in the correct manner.

As for the Toner I am shocked - we do two one for Refreshing (Dry/Normal) skin and Stimulating (Oily skin). If someones skin is sensitive we would recommend the the Refeshing Toner as the Stimulating Toner has menthol which can be quite intense. But be sure we will look into this.

If anyone has any more questions please feel free to ask.

Regards
Jo
Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk

ive never heard of them but just took a peek at their website and it looks good, nice and fresh looking....how do I get some samples am very interested to see what they can offer and if the service is good that makes all the difference.

Hi

Just wanted to let you know about the wonderful samples that I received from Moor Spa.

I emailed them to ask for some samples as I am looking at changing my facial products.

I got back the following :

50ml bottles of exfoliator, 3 different cleansers, a make up remover, 2 different toners,

15ml tubs of 5 different moisturisers, and a mask

a sachet of eye gel and a sachet of boosting repair moisturiser.

I couldnt believe they had sent bottles as samples and had to check twice to see if they had billed me for them.

I was stunned so I thought I would share it with every one on here who has been asking about facial products.

The service is great as well.

I am off to play with my goodies now.

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Would you be able to post back and let us all know how you have found the products?
I am thinking of purchasing a new range and I am very interested in your opinion.
thankyou Lisa
xxxxxx:hug:

Moorspa have an excellent reputation,although when I was searching for a product range their samples were pretty much non existant so sadly I did not go with them.Glad they have changed their policy on samples now,I may even give them another try.:green:

I EMAILED MOOR SPA TOO AND RECIEVED A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF GOOD SIZE SAMPLES WITHIN A WEEK. ENOUGH PRODUCTS TO DO A FEW FACIALS AND THE PRODUCTS ARE LOVELY TO USE, I MAY USE THEM MYSELF IN MY OWN SKINCARE ROUTINE, WHEN MY SAMPLES RUN OUT I WILL DEFINATELY CONTACT THEM AGAIN AND PURCHASE.
ALSO THE STAFF ARE MORE THAN HELPFUL AND REPLY TO YOU WITHIN HOURS OR IF NOT THE NEXT DAY, :hug: AND THANKS TO SARA XX

Just wanted to say bronzewolf that i to had problems getting samples from moor spa glad they have changed this and would be interested still in trying them as i have yet to find a company that i'm happy with. So if this is the case jo perphaps i could get some sent. I have just been purchasing Clarins and just using them in my facials.:hug:

Wow, how did I miss a couple of post here, sorry.

Sam, I am pleased that you got everything and that you like the products. We think it is important to be able to really try the products and do a few facials. I would also say use less products than you think you should, especially on the Revitilizing Exfoliator.

Tina, I have sent you a sitemail. Look forward to hearing from you.

I have sent off for some moor spa samples last week and still have recieved nothing. Maybe im being impatient? Well anyway i was just wondering how long it took for you to recieve your samples and how did they arrive eg royal mail, courier? As most other companys i recieved the next day and im desperate to get some leaflets and things done but cannot until i have chosen a range. I am one impatient girl when it comes to my passion lol. thanks xxx

If you ask me (which maybe you wont or dont want to - lol) this appears to be catching with most companies at the moment, maybe they are busy with shows, end of year, etc!

I have asked for information from a make up company twice now after considering this as a new direction in my business, and still nothing in fact when I rang, as I had heard nothing after requesting via their internet site, I felt a bit like I was an inconvenience and there was no wish to explain anything about the product, what was I looking for, just took my name and address. I only went to them as it is highly recommended on here!

well that is my moan over!

I know what you mean it is very frustrating as i want to try what has been recommened to me. But if i recieve no samples which they said they would send then i cant. I dont want to have to pester. Which is a shame as i was really looking forward to trying these products. If i hear nothing by the end of the week i shall just choose between the companies that i have tried. xxx

Isnt that funny when i asked moorspa for some samples they refused me, at the end i had to purchase a travel size kit that cost me near £20, i loved the packaging but was very dissapointed in the products, the exfoliator hardly had any apprasion and was thick and gluey and the toner nearly burned my face off!!!! i mean seriously i got worried it was burning so much... personally very dissapointed in them thought their products were **** and flogged it all off on ebay!

Im an eve taylor fan now :)
You were so worried about the products that you decided to flog them to non professionals on ebay mmm you must have been very concerned:eek::rolleyes:

I use Moor Spa with great success never had one complaint only praise.
I also got the samples with no problems at all:confused:

I received my samples on friday they took just over a week to come, I must say I was shocked too about the amount of samples I got, though I didnt get an exfoliator which would have been nice to get the total effects from the facial, I havn't had chance to try the products yet as both my babies are covered with chicken pox. It is nice that they give you a decent amount of samples as some of the other companies have sent out just one or two sample sachets and to be honest how can you decide to take on a range based on a sachet. XX

I think i probably am being impatient then oops.lol. You know what its like when you want things now and so excited hehe. excellent i am very much looking forward to trying these products.
xxx

I am sorry to hear there has been a delay in getting samples out. xxhaylzxx, I am hoping yours has arrived today.

I will also find out about the exfoliator. I will stress again, use only a little of this product with water so it foams a little. It is designed to not be too abrassive as it is a product which can be retailed, and as we all know most people over exfoliate (why do people believe there face should be red before it is exfoliated properly?).

As ever if you have problems do always give us a shout.

Latest posts

Back