Facial range for small home beauty business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrenG

New treatments
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Ive not been doing any beauty treatments for the last year or so but we have recently moved and will be starting again in our new house. Previous I used Kaeso for my facials and although I like it I am wondering if there is anything new out there that is more results driven although not hugely expensive as not sure how things will work out. Any suggestions for start up kits that have products for more than 1 skin type would be great, thanks.

Not new, but Eve Taylor are excellent and offer different size starter kits depending on your requirements.

Hi I have just purchased Eve Taylor ready to start up my business again. It wasn’t cheap but the products are amazing and I have heard so many good things about them [emoji4]

Hi I have just purchased Eve Taylor ready to start up my business again. It wasn’t cheap but the products are amazing and I have heard so many good things about them [emoji4]

Hi LNB2304, have seen loads of post recommending Eve Taylor but thought it may be too costly. What do you get in your start up kit? Could you let me know what it cost.

Hi BrenG,
You’ll be surprised how affordable we are at Eve Taylor, we have different opening packages dependant on your client base and budget. It sounds like you’re ready to invest in your business to take it to the next level.
If you visit our website www.eve-taylor.com and complete the professional registration we will email out our introductory information which shares how we can benefit your business as well as our opening order packages. We will also post out some samples for you to try.

Hi BrenG,
You’ll be surprised how affordable we are at Eve Taylor, we have different opening packages dependant on your client base and budget. It sounds like you’re ready to invest in your business to take it to the next level.
If you visit our website www.eve-taylor.com and complete the professional registration we will email out our introductory information which shares how we can benefit your business as well as our opening order packages. We will also post out some samples for you to try.

Thank you, will register today

Hi LNB2304, have seen loads of post recommending Eve Taylor but thought it may be too costly. What do you get in your start up kit? Could you let me know what it cost.

Hi sorry for the late response. I don’t think we are allowed to post prices but as you have been advised contact them and they will help. I went for a middle package so there were more affordable options. I love the products so far [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back