Facial range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali_d2003

Reaction score
I need a facial range for my salon? Any reccomendations? I cant go with eve taylor because a salon near me uses it

Kaeso are a really nice brand

I need a facial range for my salon? Any reccomendations? I cant go with eve taylor because a salon near me uses it

It depends on your budget and what you want from a skincare brand?

I have the same problem as Ali and I was thinking to go for Mary Kay range. Do you guys recommend it?
What do you think? Any option please.

Id be looking to spend arround 1000 i was thinking of pushing the budget up for dermalogica but that would be all my money gone then

I have the same problem as Ali and I was thinking to go for Mary Kay range. Do you guys recommend it?
What do you think? Any option please.

I've not heard of that one?

Id be looking to spend arround 1000 i was thinking of pushing the budget up for dermalogica but that would be all my money gone then

Don't bother with Dermalogica, I was a stockist until Feb this year. Unilever bought them out and ever since their therapist loyalty is zero (it wasn't great prior either). I spent thousands opening my account and over 4 years. The retail is all over the Internet at silly cheap prices - even salon sizes. Dermalogica only care how much £ you are spending with them, if your a small account don't expect much in return. There's also trying to keep up with the high amount of new products released through the year, as well as stocking all retail & professional. Biggest waste of money and time I spent in business!

I'd recommend a brand like AlumierMD, a cosmeceutical line that works! Has a lower opening package, lots of support, minimal investment, packaging looks gorgeous, treatments are excellent and RRP isn't any more expensive than Dermalogica. The most important thing for my own business - it's not allowed to be sold online ever!

I stick this and haven't looked back. If you want details on me X

How about NuSkin,Sothys, Guinot?

Latest posts

Back