Facial range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashes and more

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am about to open my salon which I have built into my house and I would really like to offer facials. I enquired with dermalogica, however, I currently do not have that sort of budget and I’m not a lover of the products on my own skin. I have enquired about neals yard and Eve Taylor. I would like to at least offer a facial for anti ageing and a general facial that would suit sensitive skin. Does any one have any recommendations?
thank you!
amy

Why not go with kaeso skincare range for starters? Honestly you cannot beat them on the quality and value of the products.

The range caters for every skin type. Their sensitive range is brilliant, and their hydrating range is excellent too. They are my 2 favourites.

Cleansers, serums, radiance drops, eye treatments, micellar cleanser, blended aromatherapy, pedicure, manicure products. To name a few.
I have used Kaeso for decades and until I introduced an advanced electrical facial range of treatments. That's when I needed to upgrade my skincare.

I do have 2 types of client. Those that like a budget facial , and those that are more geared up for an advanced facial and that is where my more premium range is used. Obviously charging a lot more...will your clients pay for the more costly range? How many can you expect to do per week?

However, a more massage based facial is considered to be an upgrade to the basic facial. So look at what your existing client needs are before going into the expense of a full range of products. A little market research before you take the plunge.

Ellisons, and alan howard stock the range.

Good luck.

Hi Rosie thanks for your reply!
I have used kaseo before at college and I don’t feel it’s right for me, although I agree it is a good price!
thank you for your help tho :) x

Hi there,
I have used Kaeso, but I mainly use SkinTruth. I adore it & it has lovely natural ingredients in their range too. My clients love the ‘soothing’ range.

Have a look at Charlie Locks, it isn’t a huge range but British based, lovely people to deal with, no minimum order, not something your clients can buy on the high street.

Hey Amy :)
I hear you, I had the same issue when I set up my business (over 10 years ago now). At the time I just didn't have the finances to afford the big brands so I chose Neal's Yard Remedies and became an independent consultant. I can highly recommend them as a brand and their products. I still love the products as much as I did all those years ago, and my clients do too! They offer a wide range of anti ageing products as well as some fab products for sensitive skin. Feel free to ask me any questions as I would be more than happy to answer :) Hope this helps!x

Hi everyone,
I am about to open my salon which I have built into my house and I would really like to offer facials. I enquired with dermalogica, however, I currently do not have that sort of budget and I’m not a lover of the products on my own skin. I have enquired about neals yard and Eve Taylor. I would like to at least offer a facial for anti ageing and a general facial that would suit sensitive skin. Does any one have any recommendations?
thank you!
amy
Hi Amy,
At the moment I’m really reluctant to invest in an expensive skincare range. I used Strictly Professional in the past which you can get a starter kit. I find combination skins the most common. Facials don’t seem to be very popular from home I’ve found. Temple spa is a really good range but it’s expensive too.

Comfort Zone Skincare is gorgeous! I’ve found quite a few salons who have used dermalogica in the past have transferred over to comfort Zone. They have an everyday facial range and then you can opt to train in the sublime skin age management range :) I use it in my salon and love it!

Latest posts

Back