Facial route advice

Hi, need a bit of information as to which route to take,
I do dermaplaning in my place and people love it.
What would you suggest I do next ?
Microneedling? Hydro facials etc.
Also with the LED light , do you think you need to do a course ? It seems really simple
Thanks xx

To get insurance they will ask for a qualification or training certificate for every treatment you offer.

Have you considered an electrical facial course?
You ALWAYS need a qualification. This is not only for insurance purposes, but also to give you a good understanding of what is happening. It might look easy to perform but you need to understand how it works and what it does so that you are aware of any contra-indications.

Are your clients asking for anything in particular? Ask them what they would like you to add so you've got a good idea what will be popular.