facial routines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bang

Reaction score
hey there im currently studying level two beauty and find it hard to remember the facial routine & massage movements. my tutor has set us the task of writing up the movements but im struggling with great difficulty does/would anyone let me know the correct termination in order please? im utterly lost on where to look!!

thanks!

this is a hard one as every college teaches a different facial and massage routine. have you not got it wrote down in your college work? or you could try asking you college tutor? because what we could tell you on here, could be a totally different way to how your college does it. sorry thats not much help hun xx

unfortunately there isnt one set routine we all learn a routine in college thats different and when in the workplace may pick up different movements from training or from other workmates.

I used to find it hard too., but the more you do it it just clicks. keep reading over the routine and do the movement with your hands

Hi their i am also currently studying beauty level 2 my advice is practice practise and more practise. I found it hard as well but through practice at home it seems to have helped:)

Do you have little pictures demonstrating the massage movements. I found this helpful as you have a visual aid and is easier to remember than a list of words. If not draw your own out and recite the images to yourself say 4/5 at a time then once you have remembered these add a few more. Build it up gradually in your head and you'll remember them in no time!

One thing to think of and remember is the sequence that you work......
Many start around the chest area, then the shoulder and back of neck, then move up around the jawline, then cheek and upwards and so on.
Just think of the different types of movements - eff, pett, vib, fric, tap and work them into each area.

Think about it logically - some of them when I was at college just darted around the face here and there and all over.....
Its like an artform, so just relax and enjoy doingit yourself

I agree with j.victoria try put your routine into a picture format and try learn the first couple then gradually add more in this was the best way for me to learn all massage moves. I think try out different things and see what you learn best wit. And then follow this. It will take time but I promaise you will get their XX

Latest posts

Back