Facial skincare brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good facial and skincare brand to use. I’m still trying to build up clients so don’t want to have to spend to much. I’m level 3 and Elemis trained but Elemis is out of my budget. any recommendations will be amazing or any advice on building up clients when working from home.

How do you find out how much? Can you just buy any brand and use it? Or do you have to officially be allowed to use Elemis?

Most brands will make you prove that your qualified to carry out the treatment before letting you buy there professional products. I worked for Elemis for over a year :)

Ohh because you get it cheaper when it’s professional? Could I just buy stuff from like say Boots and use that? I’m very new to this 😂

What qualifications do you have? :)

None right now, I’m doing my level 2 facial course at the moment

without your qualification you can’t be insured to carry out the treatment but some insurance companies do student insurance if your learning. I wouldn’t recommend going to a none beauty supply store or a professional skincare brand. If your looking for a brand to practice with kaeso is what I learned with in collage! Look into them and practice on family and friends till your qualified :)

I did a lot of training with aesthetic cosmetics they have a facial range called MG formulations which I really like.

hey check out Eve Taylor they have a section for students to use while training :)

Kaeso is a nice inexpensive brand

Can anyone recommend a good facial and skincare brand to use. I’m still trying to build up clients so don’t want to have to spend to much. I’m level 3 and Elemis trained but Elemis is out of my budget. any recommendations will be amazing or any advice on building up clients when working from home.
Hi Lauren, I use a UK brand called Temple Spa. I am 18 yrs qualified and also Elemis trained. Before i opened my i wanted a skin company that was natural, animal friendly, product driven and with amazing Spa aroma. To buy into Elemis was way out of my budget and i researched loads of other brands and the Temple Spa products hit the spot. 100% love it. I know people will say but its an MLM which its not. Sort of the same idea but not. Private message me if you want to know more as my post here could go on and on. Good luck

Hi Lauren I've used Temple Spa its lovely but more expensive than some I now use Tropic 100% natural and vegan but its also pricier. I have also used Kaeso which is very reasonable it works out just under £20 for the set you get cleanser toner moisturiser a scrub and a mask I've tried the pomegranate and mulberry

Hi Lauren, I use a UK brand called Temple Spa. I am 18 yrs qualified and also Elemis trained. Before i opened my i wanted a skin company that was natural, animal friendly, product driven and with amazing Spa aroma. To buy into Elemis was way out of my budget and i researched loads of other brands and the Temple Spa products hit the spot. 100% love it. I know people will say but its an MLM which its not. Sort of the same idea but not. Private message me if you want to know more as my post here could go on and on. Good luck

Hi there I am also on the lookout to replace Elemis ( having recently started working from home) I have used Temple spa products and love them but didn’t realise we could use them professionally. I can’t find any info on professional use on their website though.

Hi there I am also on the lookout to replace Elemis ( having recently started working from home) I have used Temple spa products and love them but didn’t realise we could use them professionally. I can’t find any info on professional use on their website though.
Can you not use any products professionally ?

No I wouldn’t recommend It. It would be too expensive per treatment if you couldn’t buy products in professional sizes and no retail either.

How would I do retail from home?

You buy products wholesale and sell them retail. There is profit to be made 😉

Latest posts

Back