Facial steamer advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Warrior1

Reaction score
Hello Beauty Therapists,

New to the profession and will be doing holistic facials. Does anyone know where to get a good steamer as the ones on Amazon don't have reviews. And would hate to burn client. Thanks

RosieR

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have never used a facial steamer since my college days. I used to hate how it dripped hot water and so I never bothered with buying one when I set up with my own salon. I'd never buy something so important from any other source than a wholesale beauty distributor so be careful.

Roll on 32 years.....I use hot towels , beautifully smelling of essential oils of choice. Ultra sonic scrubber with the +ve setting that really deep cleans and open the pores. Comedones, sebum and blackheads come out easily and it is so much less painful than a traditional extractor.
I then perform a gentle enzymatic exfoliation and the skin is squeaky clean and ready for the next part.

Reaction score
I like to suggest you for using an pro facial steamer because It has a wide nozzle for full steam coverage and micro-steam technology that's supposed to soothe your skin in as quickly as nine minutes and It also improves the effectiveness of your serums and it is just such a helpful and relaxing way to do skincare.

Latest posts