Facial steamer advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior1

Reaction score
Hello Beauty Therapists,

New to the profession and will be doing holistic facials. Does anyone know where to get a good steamer as the ones on Amazon don't have reviews. And would hate to burn client. Thanks

I have never used a facial steamer since my college days. I used to hate how it dripped hot water and so I never bothered with buying one when I set up with my own salon. I'd never buy something so important from any other source than a wholesale beauty distributor so be careful.

Roll on 32 years.....I use hot towels , beautifully smelling of essential oils of choice. Ultra sonic scrubber with the +ve setting that really deep cleans and open the pores. Comedones, sebum and blackheads come out easily and it is so much less painful than a traditional extractor.
I then perform a gentle enzymatic exfoliation and the skin is squeaky clean and ready for the next part.

I like to suggest you for using an pro facial steamer because It has a wide nozzle for full steam coverage and micro-steam technology that's supposed to soothe your skin in as quickly as nine minutes and It also improves the effectiveness of your serums and it is just such a helpful and relaxing way to do skincare.

Latest posts

Back