Facial steamer in a lash room - will it cause problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gracelunt

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m wanting to add a facial steamer in my beauty room but two of us also lash in there. Is this going to cause retention problems? Does anyone do this and find it is ok? The salon is a converted pub and the cellar is the beauty section therefore there is no windows - but could I buy a machine to help with this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

At the moment with Covid still around, you would be best not to use a steamer as it will spread air borne virus around the whole room should either of you be a carrier.
In normal times, using a steamer does make the room moist so good ventilation is essential I think. As you are in a cellar, this could potentially give you problems with damp walls.
Could you install a hot towel cabinet instead?

At the moment with Covid still around, you would be best not to use a steamer as it will spread air borne virus around the whole room should either of you be a carrier.
In normal times, using a steamer does make the room moist so good ventilation is essential I think. As you are in a cellar, this could potentially give you problems with damp walls.
Could you install a hot towel cabinet instead?

this may be a better idea for me! Thank you for your advice

Latest posts

Back