Facial steamer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. What's your choice of mobile facial steamer? Any recommendations

Table top facial steamers are great if you get a good one, I think salon services sell them. I wouldn't be without mine as it's easy to transport and saves a lot of space.

Table top facial steamers are great if you get a good one, I think salon services sell them. I wouldn't be without mine as it's easy to transport and saves a lot of space.
So, which one are you using?? There are quite a few on the market. Thx

Just starting up as mobile. Worked in salons for years. I was thinking table top but was wondering if anyone uses anything smaller?

So, which one are you using?? There are quite a few on the market. Thx

I'm not sure as it was given to me when another therapist I know bought a wheel-based one instead. They're all pretty similar if you buy from a reputable trader...but be careful buying online from a website or retailer you don't know since they are an electrical item and use water too. Ellisons sells Esthetixs portable steamers which I've heard are good :)

Just starting up as mobile. Worked in salons for years. I was thinking table top but was wondering if anyone uses anything smaller?

I've not used or heard of anything smaller, and I wouldn't have thought that something smaller than a table top would have an ozone setting. Maybe someone else has?

I'm not sure as it was given to me when another therapist I know bought a wheel-based one instead. They're all pretty similar if you buy from a reputable trader...but be careful buying online from a website or retailer you don't know since they are an electrical item and use water too. Ellisons sells Esthetixs portable steamers which I've heard are good :)
Thx a lot

Latest posts

Back