Facial toning with electrical equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
I havent used any facial electrical equipment for many years so am not up to date with any of it.
I am getting a very saggy chin and losing definition. This runs in the family and we all end up with a little pouch and it is no different whatever the weight we carry.

What i would like to know are there any machines that you know that really give results for this and for general toning of the face .I know in theory they are supposed to but do they honestly.

Do any of you find that any exercises have toned up their chins i am forever gurning but maybe im not doing it right:)

I've seen results with a genie machine http://www.genie-tech.co.uk/genie_complete.html

I saw a demonstration and one side of the face that was demonstrated on was visably lifted. Not sure how long the results last though but it was impressive. The downside is the machine costs thousands.

I used the Caci in a salon i previously worked in for over 5 years and got great results.It is something that needs long term commitment to and not a quick fix.

I know i'll need to use it for ever thats why i'll buy one but i'm thinking hundreds not thousands.

Has anyone got a cleo.

Hi There!
I know cleo is only a home use machine. If your looking for a professional use machine try icon ultralift. I have just recently had one and the results are amazing (even from one treatment)! My friend has one in her salon, and her and her clients swear by it, she's already made her money on it. I'm seriously thinking of getting one too. Have a look on iconultralift.com.

good luck xx

I just thought I'd mention an exercise I swear by. I do it whist driving to and from work and other tedious tasks. Press your tongue firmly against the roof of your mouth hold (continously pushing) you will immediately feel you neck muscles working. If you make it a habit, eventually it becomes natural....and it really does work :eek:HTH

I think ull find the licon ultra site wont work. SURPRISE SURPRISE

Beautytek is very good am having some done on my tummy at mo!!!! Also our beautytek lady is trying out this sonic thing.... exactly on the same area as your concerned with, its some sort of heat thing, I'll have to ask her about but is trying it out and if she likes it (which so far she thinks is really good) she will then sell them. If I remember I'll post it on here when I see her next.

I've been using CACI machines for the past 6 years, first the Quantum & now the Ultra & have had excellent results. Although the machines are expensive they've far outperformed any other 'face-lifting' machine I've used. It's a bit like skincare products, to some degree you get what you pay for. That said, you don't have to buy them outright, mine is on a 3 year HP plan, at the end of which I will own it, that in itself has certain tax benefits!

Martin

Latest posts

Back