Facial - Towels for removing Masks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBR

Reaction score
I recently had a hot stone massage whilst on holiday in Florida and it included a bit of a facial. The therapist used a really hot towel and held it around my face, it was hot and really soft. She removed the mask using this towel but kept it in position around my face.

What I'm after is, where can I get such a thing. The facial range she used was Dermalogica so I don't know if it was specific to that range, but it was such a lovey way to remove the mask and the towel was lovely and soft and really fitted around the face.

I use Monu Facial Range and we use a hot compress but the towel was really soft compared to this and felt alot bigger, actually it felt totally different.

Anyone have any ideas?

Another geek mentioned Dunelm the other day, who sell face mitts in lots of different colours .... they also have a store in Perth.

Not sure if these are what you're after Yvonne, but here's the link for you:

Dunelm Mill - Please enable your cookies

If you use microfibre towels instead of the standard towels, these will feel so much softer- perhaps she used one of these? xx

If you use microfibre towels instead of the standard towels, these will feel so much softer- perhaps she used one of these? xx

Yes i bet thats exactly what it was.QVC do microfibre towels and cloths in different colours.

The micro fibre towels are a godsend as i use these in the facials.

They are readily available in France where i got mine from,Galeries lafayettes...:eek::eek:

I find it difficult to get them here in the UK...the cotton ones are fine but microfibre are the best,i can see why you loved it!

:DOooh thats a good idea!!! I love this sight ive been looking for good towels

When i did my Germaine training they used a towelette for cleansing, exfoliating and possibly the mask. It was about the length of a hand towel and about a third of the width. Towel was damp with warm to hot water placed under the chin with the lose ends wrapped around the face and we used the lose end of the towel to remove product away from the face and rolled the lose ends so when we moved down the fact, cleaner parts of the towels were used for each area.

It felt really nice but it is quite difficult to explain without showing you. I have never seen these used else where, or even advertised for sale.

When i did my Germaine training they used a towelette for cleansing, exfoliating and possibly the mask. It was about the length of a hand towel and about a third of the width. Towel was damp with warm to hot water placed under the chin with the lose ends wrapped around the face and we used the lose end of the towel to remove product away from the face and rolled the lose ends so when we moved down the fact, cleaner parts of the towels were used for each area.

It felt really nice but it is quite difficult to explain without showing you. I have never seen these used else where, or even advertised for sale.

Yes, I think what you explained was the way she used the towel, using the ends to remove the mask.

Where on earth do you get these though?

I'm off to search on the net.

the trainer said she thought they they were readily available from most towel suppliers but I have yet to see any. I am using the hand glove type towels from Dunelm Mill until I find these other type.

Hi,

I'm not sure if that would be them, they look very like my compress towel from Susan Molyneux. I've been looking too with no luck at all. Nightmare!

Off I go again but thanks for looking for me!:)

If you are still having no luck with finding these towels I will ring the dermalogica training centre monday and ask them which supplier they use... We used them when I did my training a few weeks back.

If you are still having no luck with finding these towels I will ring the dermalogica training centre monday and ask them which supplier they use... We used them when I did my training a few weeks back.

oh that would be fantastic, yes please!

I recently had a hot I use Monu Facial Range and we use a hot compress but the towel was really soft compared to this and felt alot bigger, actually it felt totally different.

Anyone have any ideas?

You can buy these towels at Aston and fincher they are very soft .
When you buy them they feel hard like cardboard and then soften up in water.

Rubyx

the trainer said she thought they they were readily available from most towel suppliers but I have yet to see any. I am using the hand glove type towels from Dunelm Mill until I find these other type.

Are you sure you didn't get one in your kit after training with Germaine De Cappuccini?
If you didn't contact them and they will send you one .

Ruby x

Are you sure you didn't get one in your kit after training with Germaine De Cappuccini?
If you didn't contact them and they will send you one .

Ruby x

No - didnt get one Ruby. :cry: Although it might depend on your opening order amount, I would say mine was probably a mid range order.

Dont even think they are listed any more by Germaine.

Are they not just the face cloth by dermalogica?

Latest posts

Back