Facial training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyx

Reaction score
hi guys!
i really want to do some facial training and then when eventually i am trained, use eve Taylor.

however i know that to be able to do a conversion course with them you need to have more training than a one day course.

i would be more than happy to do a course that would run, say over a couple of weeks etc, but are these even available?

what options are out there? please help x

i really want to do some facial training

I would suggest you to select Elite School of Beauty Therapy, it provides various facial courses. You can select any one course according to your need.

Just had a look at Elite for a nosey myself and am immediately put off as they advertise their half day "shellac course" (£60) I thought you could only train for shellac at a CND training academy/centre? Excuse me if im wrong as I trained with nail harmony!

Just had a look at Elite for a nosey myself and am immediately put off as they advertise their half day "shellac course" (£60) I thought you could only train for shellac at a CND training academy/centre? Excuse me if im wrong as I trained with nail harmony!

i know that you can get legit shellac training from other training providers i.e ellisons. not sure how you check though, surely it must not be allowed to say its shellac when its not? but then i suppose not everyone follows the rules x

Latest posts

Back