Facial Travel Kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Going on holiday soon and need to get a travel kit for oily skin but can't find any :irked: I can't take full size as the products i use are professional size, bit to big for the suitcase :)

Last year i took a dermalogica one but didn't use half the stuff, so if anyone can reccomend a nice one & where to buy it from please let me know !

could you just get some little containers and put some of your regular product in them.

Going on holiday soon and need to get a travel kit for oily skin but can't find any :irked: I can't take full size as the products i use are professional size, bit to big for the suitcase :)

Last year i took a dermalogica one but didn't use half the stuff, so if anyone can reccomend a nice one & where to buy it from please let me know !

When I saw this, I knew I could help!!:) Nimue do them and they are lovely. The one I recently bought was at the show at Earls Court and has the Cleanser, Toner (neither of which are called these things) a moisturizer (Moisturizer Plus which I love) plus something called Moisture Enzyme (I may have that wrong too)... (I am typing upstairs and eveything is downstairs:rolleyes: )... anyway, the latter is to out back the peach in your face which I desperately needed this week. Hope this helps... this is one Travel Kit but they also do another 3.:!:

Hya hun , dermalogica do small travel kits for oily skin - go to their website to find out more . It comes with a cleanser , toner and moisturiser. Its brill ! have a nice time
xxxx

could you just get some little containers and put some of your regular product in them.

Hmmm I'm a member of this fan club:green: Always dig out my little pots before hols, boyf says it's liking going on holiday with a witch, coz all my little pots are irregular sizes and funny colours :rolleyes:

Mrs Geek's 'peach' sounds a bit fabby too :green:

lol oppppssss u said u used dermalogica , sowey hun - in that case try clarins xx

Hmmm I'm a member of this fan club:green: Always dig out my little pots before hols, boyf says it's liking going on holiday with a witch, coz all my little pots are irregular sizes and funny colours :rolleyes:

Mrs Geek's 'peach' sounds a bit fabby too :green:

he's a proper charmer eh ?:rolleyes:

:eek:

hi i recently purchased a great kit from sassy hassy - sarah its called nimue its great and has helped my skin too loads, and it comes in a handy little wallet like bag great for travelling, hth x x

jules x

Unfortunately I am out of stock now and not restocking due to my impending move, but I am sure Hyperion will be able to tell you where to get them. Thanks for the mention though hun x

I have also bought little containers from Boots and Superdrug so i have dispensed small amount of my usual products into them. That way you can continue using what your skin is used to.

Thanks for the replys and suggestions :)

Would be quite good to try Nimue actually as ive had all the info through about stocking the products myself as not happy with my current facial range & its hard to tell just from a sample if it will suit my skin.

I know that there isn't any Nimue salons near me for at least 25 - 30 miles so can i buy directly from Hyperion or does it have to be a salon ?

Will have a look at shiseido in the meantime :)

I did this before when i went away for a weekend and they leaked :cry: so i thought id play it safe & get a kit but thanks for the suggestion.

Shiseido do great kits too containing cleanser, toner and moisturser and night cream..... I see on on ebay here:
eBay.ie: BNIB~Shiseido PURENESS Skincare 1-2-3 Kit; for men too! (item 330032377499 end time 30-Sep-06 16:58:25 BST)

Forgive me if I am out of line or incorrect here, but aren't we supposed to be talking about professional products? I ask this because there is plenty of Chanel stuff that I love but wouldn't mention it on the site because it's all 'consumer' based.

Anyone elses thoughts here???:!:

Jeez I was only trying to help.....

Honestly there is so much bullying on this site, everytime I try and say something I get shot down again and again.

professionals only !!! pooh - freedom of speech and all that....

Forgive me if I am out of line or incorrect here, but aren't we supposed to be talking about professional products? I ask this because there is plenty of Chanel stuff that I love but wouldn't mention it on the site because it's all 'consumer' based.

Anyone elses thoughts here???:!:

Ooh I've mentioned loads of 'consumer' products on here, like Origins, Chanel and even Olay if I'm remembering correctly! Simply because I believe in them :green:

I am not a person who is biased towards just one brand of products, I try everything....consumer and professional ranges....then choose the bits and pieces I like most from many different brands!

Bobbie....Mrs Geek was just asking a question and enquiring as to what other peoples' views on the matter are, I don't think she was 'shooting you down'! Lots of peeps like one skincare range that works for them and they're happy to stick to, whether it be professional or consumer. Everyone's different :green:

Ooh I've mentioned loads of 'consumer' products on here, like Origins, Chanel and even Olay if I'm remembering correctly! Simply because I believe in them :green:

I am not a person who is biased towards just one brand of products, I try everything....consumer and professional ranges....then choose the bits and pieces I like most from many different brands!

Bobbie....Mrs Geek was just asking a question and enquiring as to what other peoples' views on the matter are, I don't think she was 'shooting you down'! Lots of peeps like one skincare range that works for them and they're happy to stick to, whether it be professional or consumer. Everyone's different :green:

Thank you Amy for clarifying. I wasn't sure because we only really talk about pro stuff when it comes to nails. If that is the case then cool. There are plenty of Chanel things plus Creme de la Mer stuff that I like (of course it's all way expensive) but I guess I was wondering if brands like Dermalogica etc would think they were pants (or should I say, not as good) because they were sold direct to the consumer and maybe not as much research has gone in to them as with the professional ones.

Anyway, thanks at least for responding in a professional manner. I like all sorts of skin care products too, hence my initial 'perfectly normal and valid' question, in the first place! :hug:

Ive looked in catalogue and nimue travel sets only come in packs of four :cry: so looks like its back to Dermalogica again this year unless anything else you can reccomend ?

I thought that Shiseido was a salon product ? could be wrong though ?
I wouldn't buy it off ebay though had to many problems in past with purchasing.

I have also bought little containers from Boots and Superdrug so i have dispensed small amount of my usual products into them. That way you can continue using what your skin is used to.
Exactly what I do,Boots or Superdrug sell the little plastic containers.

I wouldn't try out a new facial range befor going on my hols.If my skin didn't like it my holiday could be ruined.

Better stick with what your skin likes best and if you want to try something new,try it another time,but not on your holidays.JMHO:)

Latest posts

Back