Facial Travel Kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hya again hun - i have just purchased kit from salon systems called the CHI range , its based on the green tea extracts and its lovly . The ingredients are so natural AND contains essential oils , giving a complete mind , body and soul experience - soooooooo niceeeeee!!!!!!!!

I would recommend The Little Beauty Bag from Susan Molyneux. Little sizes of products in a lovely Faux Suede Bag ready to go on holidays. The one for Oily Skin now has:

Purifying Facial Wash
Purifying Cream
Eye Makeup Remover
Hand & Nail Cream
Lip Balm
AHA Night Cream
Eye Gel
One other product - can't remember

Sorry, just sold my last one yesterday and the contents are slightly different than on their website.

Great price too at £25.60 and fab present for someone special.

Hellooooo

I stock Nimue, I believe in the products 112 %. I have some travel kits if you want to try, I would also suggest a Nimue SPF to take with you on holiday too.

I actually feel a bit cheeky saying this!, but if you want one let me know and after a consultation I can decide which products are best for you.

Regards
K x

If only I had been online to read these earlier !!

My boyfriend got so fed up with me moaning he went & bought a Dermalogica kit for me this morning :) He got the wrong skin type but im hopeing that the salon will change it.

But ive got time time to check all the products mentioned before i go away again in January :hug:

Latest posts

Back