Facial treatment upgraded with machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetndspicy

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I was looking for my way out or answers to my questions on the web.. Till i got here and joined... wondering and wishing that someone here could help me.. ;)

Year 2004.. I worked in a salon and became a certified aesthetician.. And used it as a profession like for 1 year.. But during that time.. I didn't use any machine except the steamer.. And everything was a hand job.. From cleansing, toning, massage and mask and moisturising.. Now... I bought a machine (8in1) that has microdermabrasion diamond peeling, brush for deep cleansing, vacuum, RF, Galvanic, laser.. I have an idea on how to use those but i'm lost on how to and what is the best step by step procedure and the products to apply... Like for example..

1. The step by step procedure and the products to apply ( serum or gel or cream etc) for GALVANIC TREATMENT.

2. The step by step procedure and the products to apply ( serum or gel or cream etc) for DIAMOND PEELING MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT.

3. The step by step procedure and the products to apply ( serum or gel or cream etc) for RF TREATMENT.

4. The step by step procedure and the products to apply ( serum or gel or cream etc) for ALL COMBINATION TREATMENT.

Thank you so much and i'm glad i've found you :)

Can you not contact the manufacturer of the machine and ask for protocols?

Can you not contact the manufacturer of the machine and ask for protocols?

Indeed and why not arrange for training on the machine at the same time. After all, if you are trained then you will be performing the treatments correctly for both the satisfaction and safety of your clients.

PB
x

Thank you so much guys for the advice.. I forgot to mention that i bought the machine from Korea, and i live in Japan.. I had a tutorial thru online about the machine.. But i didn't understand much, (maybe because of the language pronounciation).. I wanted a training but she (the manufacturer) wants me to attend my training in Korea, which is impossible for me to do.. She's been promoting or selling me their products but i decided not to bite, because it will cost me more (shipping) so i just decided to buy here or shop online here in japan.. Honestly.. i feel like a newbie aesthetician now that's why i wish i can hear a professional's advice.. what's the best.. I mean.. I know the basic steps like.. Cleansing - facial scrub - facial steaming - vacuum - pricking - mask - diamond peel - galvanic - laser... But i don't know exactly what to apply (ex: gel, serum, cream, etc.. or which is the best for galvanic/RF/diamond peel/laser? collagen or vitamin ACE? or glycolic? etc ) for each steps and how many minutes per se.. The manufacturer is not attentive about my inquiries, everytime i asked her to talk thru Skype.. she always say that she's busy (after i bought the machine, but before that, she was ok and attentive answering my inquiries about the payment and shipping)... I've been reading some threads since yesterday.. I saw that 'kaeso' is fab.. But it's from UK.. And it seems that they don't ship for Japan. I hope and wish you can help me out.. Thank you in advance and have a nice day ahead ;)

I would strongly advise you getting some additional training.... especially when using galvanic, microdermabrasion etc. These systems need to be used properly, if its performed incorrectly, at best the client may get a bad treatment, at worst you could do some serious damage. In the UK you can go on an advanced facial course that should cover most of these things? Would there be any where like that local to you? They are normally only 2 or 3 day courses? Failing that, try calling some skincare company's, a lot of them make products for use specifically with these systems, they will probably offer you training provided you buy their products. x

Thank you so much guys for the advice.. I forgot to mention that i bought the machine from Korea, and i live in Japan.. I had a tutorial thru online about the machine.. But i didn't understand much, (maybe because of the language pronounciation).. I wanted a training but she (the manufacturer) wants me to attend my training in Korea, which is impossible for me to do.. She's been promoting or selling me their products but i decided not to bite, because it will cost me more (shipping) so i just decided to buy here or shop online here in japan.. Honestly.. i feel like a newbie aesthetician now that's why i wish i can hear a professional's advice.. what's the best.. I mean.. I know the basic steps like.. Cleansing - facial scrub - facial steaming - vacuum - pricking - mask - diamond peel - galvanic - laser... But i don't know exactly what to apply (ex: gel, serum, cream, etc.. or which is the best for galvanic/RF/diamond peel/laser? collagen or vitamin ACE? or glycolic? etc ) for each steps and how many minutes per se.. The manufacturer is not attentive about my inquiries, everytime i asked her to talk thru Skype.. she always say that she's busy (after i bought the machine, but before that, she was ok and attentive answering my inquiries about the payment and shipping)... I've been reading some threads since yesterday.. I saw that 'kaeso' is fab.. But it's from UK.. And it seems that they don't ship for Japan. I hope and wish you can help me out.. Thank you in advance and have a nice day ahead ;)

It's all very well looking at training videos and manuals etc ...and getting getting feedback from other therapists about what is included in their treatments but I know from personal experience that insurance companies like to see a valid training certificate from an accredited training company before they will insure someone to carry out treatments....and insurance is an important and necessary thing to have wouldn't you agree?

I'm sorry but it really isn't enough to buy a machine that you haven't been trained in and don't have the treatment protocols for and come on to a professional forum and start asking people how best to carry out treatments on clients.

That simply isn't professional.......many of us have trained long and hard and at great personal expense to gain recognised and insurable qualifications.

No disrespect but if you are serious about the services you wish to offer then I suggest you do the same.

PB
x

Last edited:
Thank you Miss Petit Basque and maccymoo :) i talked to my manufacturer to give me my online training this Saturday.. I hope it'll go well.. Have a nice day everyone :) cheeers!!

Latest posts

Back