Facial waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
I am just starting to offer facial wasxing using perron rigot cirepil visage, i'm just wondering what those of you that use pr charge for this, for eyebrows, lip and chin? ive just been asked to do someone with pcos and im going to do a consultation first to see how much hair growth there is and will charge accordingly but not sure where to start with prices x

Last edited:
My suggestion is that you have fixed prices for each body part, so section the face and charge whatever for lip, chin, neck etc etc.

You really don't need to do a consultation, just ask her which areas she wants waxed and add up each area for time and cost and book her in and do it. You could also have a price for a full face so that there's a max to what she'll pay.

I don't like from and too prices as which way you wrap it up you're telling your clients that they're either fat or hairy. After all, we don't lower the price if they're not hair or they're skinny.

HTH's

Latest posts

Back